Cloud Security Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 1 Year
Rate: $15 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
I have been working in Cloudthat as a security consultant role specializing in cloud,
Tech enthusiast in blockchain cybersecurity, cloud security, ethical hacking, and digital forensics.
BCA In Information Security.
Sandip University Nashik, Maharashtra
MCA In Information Security & Management Services.
Jain University Bengaluru, Karnataka
• Microsoft Security
• Digital Forensics
Cloud Services: Microsoft Security
• Microsoft identity and access management solutions
• The concepts of security, compliance, and identity
• Microsoft Security solutions
• Microsoft compliance solutions
• Azure architecture and services
• Azure management and governance
• Implement platform protection
• Manage security operations
• Secure data and applications
• Implementing and managing an information protection
• Implementing identities in Azure AD
• Network and Infrastructure Security, Data governance, risk, and compliance
• Certified Ethical Hacker V10.
• SC900 Microsoft Certified Security Compliance and Identity Fundamentals.
• AZ900 Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals.
• CompTIA Security + SY0501.
• Splunk Infrastructure Overview.
Projects: CloudThat Technologies
An Observant of Records with Splunk for Information and Security Occurrence
• The activity of transforming fresh log particular into facts for issue solutions is recognized as
tally analysis Security experts could use data acquisition for improving the security of their data
• Marketing teams may use records to learn more about company consumer purchases plus user
• Ethical Hacking - Wireshark, Metasploit, Cain and Abel, NMAP.
• Splunk Enterprise - Log Analysis.
• Cyber Forensic - Autopsy, Volatility, FTK Imager, Magnet Ram Capture