Quality Assurance Engineer
Location : Noida, India
Experience : 13 Year
Rate: $18 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Key skills -
● Testing concepts: Manual, Black Box/Functional Testing, Automation, SDLC model, Agile, Scrum, STLC, Bug Life Cycle, Integration, Regression, System, UAT, Security, Usability, Exploratory, Smoke, Sanity Testing.
● Test Plan, Test strategy, Test Cases, Test Case Execution, Bug list, Reporting.
● Automation tools: Postman, JMeter, Selenium with java (Learning), QTP10.0(basic level)
● Languages: SQL, ASP .NET, C#, PHP, HTML, DHTML, XML.
● Platform: Win 10, Linux (Ubuntu)
● Database: MSSQL Server, MySQL, Oracle.
● Package: Office 2013, Open Office.
● CMS: Magneto Commerce, Nop Commerce, Storefront, Sitefinity.
● Cloud: AWS
● Bug posting tools: Mantis, TFS, MTM, JIRA, Monday.com
Professional summary -
● Quickly can understand & catch the entire flow of a new application.
● Ability to work in a team as well as independently across multiple projects & platforms.
● Good skills in Test Case writing for Functional and Non-functional testing.
● Knowledge in automation testing tools as Postman, JMeter, QTP10.0(basic),LoadRunner9.5(basic level).
● Skills in Performance testing & test data generation.
● Experience in evolving Complex scenarios, Defect tracking and Test Result analysis. ∙ Functional knowledge in Database structure and
● Having SQL knowledge with SQL Server, MySQL & Oracle database.
● Have a strong aptitude for learning the latest technologies & implementing it.
● Good Team Player with English communication skill both written and verbal, motivation and patience skill.
● Expertise in E-Commerce, POS, CMS, CRM, Logistics, DTH service, Mobile App.
● 2008, MCA (Master of Computer Application) from Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok, Sikkim with 74.42% (Grade-A). 1999 & 2004-05, B.Sc (3yrs) from The University of Burdwan, West Bengal with 45.6% (dvn-2 nd). ∙ 1997, HSE (Higher Secondary Education in Science) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education with 48.7% (dvn-2 nd).
● 1994, SE (Secondary Education) from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education with 61% (dve 1st).
Project #1. Magento Commerce B2B applications
Duration: Nov’20 to continue.
Team Size: 5,
Role: QA Engineer.
Testing Type: Manual, Black-box Front-end & Admin Testing.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA.
Responsibility: ∙ Front-end testing. Detail studied the SRS of project. Prepared Test Plan, prepared test cases (if required), Bug list and Test report, GUI, Look & feel testing, Browser compatibility testing, Re testing, Regression, System and User Acceptance testing. Delivery note.
Description: These Magento Commerce B2B web-store offers much flexibility to wholesalers, retailers for selling their products online. This CMS has every standard eCommerce feature in it like latest products, recently viewed products, bestselling products etc. The site built using this CMS hosted by Magento Commerce for scalability, availability and security. The wholesalers/ retailers can ship their products themselves or they can use standard and popular any payment methods.
Project #2. Projects based on nop Commerce and Store front.
Duration: Nov’18 to Nov’2020,
Team Size: 5,
Role: QA Analyst.
Testing Type: Manual, Black Box/Functional Testing.
Bug Tracking Tools: TFS, JIRA Framework &
Technology: nop Commerce, Storefront, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, Sql Server’12,JQuery, HTML, XML.
Nop Commerce web-store URL:
1. Hyper star online (Iran): https://www.hyperstariran.com/
2. Aswaaq: www.aswaaq.ae/
3. The Petroleum Institute: http://www.pi.ac.ae/en
StoreFront Web-stores URL:
1. Rivolie Eye zone: https://rivolieyezone.com/
2. Geant Online: www.geantonline.ae/
∙ Detail studied the BRS of project.
∙ Prepare Test Plan, written Test Cases for Functional & nonfunctional testing of all the various modules by understanding the BRS, Review, execute test cases, Prepare Bug listand Reporting. GUI, Look and feel, Functional, Integration, Re-testing, Regression, Security, System, User Acceptance and Usability testing.