Associate Software Developer (Angular)
• Accomplished Angular Developer with 1.5+ years of experience in developing frontend of various
project using Typescript as a language in angular framework.
• I have sound understanding of REST APIs, the document object model, and fetching data from API
and display over the pages in different way and have hands-on experience working with HTML5 and
CSS3 for implementing the UI of different pages.
• I have built products in a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a
• I possess the ability to co-ordinate with team members responsible for developing many master
pages in WovvRA and WovvOken Project and for successful implementation of projects.
• Angular Framework hand on experience
• Angular CLI
• DOM Manipulation
• Hands on experience in DevExtreme Library for angular
• Angular Routing, Two Way Binding etc.
• Angular Third-Party Library Implementation and Customization
• Types of API Calling (fetch / Restful)
• Debugging and Testing
HTML5, CSS3, Express.js.
Experience & Project Details
Role Period Project Details
WovvOken and WovvRA Backend Portal
Develop different master for Oken
Mall application. (Worked on backend portal)
Project: University Employee Leave Management
Technical Skills: Node.js, MongoDB, Express.js
Project Description: This is a web-based application
that manages employees leave management Online,
employees of university can now apply for leave from
anywhere and anytime. We come with this project,
because managing leave system manually is very
• Back End| Full Stack Web Development in Node.js
by Coding Ninjas India
• Front-End Using React from Coding Ninjas India
• Introduction to C++ by Coding Ninjas India
Overall Roles and Responsibilities
• Working on developing various master pages for backend portal for WovvOken and WovvRA
• Revamping UI/UX and overall aesthetic of the business-critical customer- facing application.
• Coordinating with team members to resolve client Issue in WovvIA survey for puma energy client
and coordinated with teams.
• Provide training to new joining fresher team member over angular and project.
• Working with DevExtreme Library in our projects.
• Implementation of Custom UI Designs as per requirement.
• Using all types of API calling Fetch Restful.
• Worked on different screens size support UI/UX.
• Worked on WovvIA Application to build survey using survey.js library.
• Hands on with Class and function base.