Location : Noida
Experience : 7 Year
Rate: $13 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Role in Organization: Team/Technical Lead
Projects: KPN Netherlands(It is a telecom based project. KPN is responsible for providing internet and Telephone line connections in Netherland)
Jobs and Responsibility:
- Have worked a lot of different applications in main project KPN. Below are the ones: 1) Application Support for BAAN Application(2012-2013):
- Troubleshooting issues in java based web application having web server as Apache and Middleware as JBOSS and suggesting solution for it.
- Communicating with the client and normal users relating to their queries and addressing them and taking necessary actions as required to solve it in time.
- Involved in various UNIX activities like Adding/Deleting/Updating Users, Providing Samba Shares Access to users.
- Investigation of arising incidents and solving them efficiently with efforts.
- Automated functionalities using shell scripting in Unix and scheduling as per the convenience or requirement using Crontab.
- Application was generally for the back office users to search the customer data based on various criteria.
3) UI development using AngularJS/Angular 2(2015-2018):
- Worked on enhancing the code functionalities and developing new code for a number of applications using AngularJS and later Angular 2.
- Used code repositories like SVN/GIT to store and maintain code.
- Used routers in angular to navigate between different pages of the application. - Validated various elements in the form using form validations methods of HTML and angular. - Ensured the application is responsive enough for the users to use effectively. - Also, for the security of the data passed through REST API made use of Web Tokens to ensure only authorized persons are able to access the required data.
- Used Node.JS to run the application in development environment.
- Also, worked, maintained and enhanced when required on a small MEAN stack application.