Senior Business Analyst and Product Manager
Location : Mumbai, India,
Experience : 11 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Senior Business Analyst/Product Manager with outstanding ability to deliver multiple
projects/products and manage different stakeholder relationships.
• Overall 11+ years of experience of working with global customers
• Ability to drive the projects from ideation to go-live
• Post-Graduate and Bachelor of engineering from Premier Institute with exceptional
Overall Roles and Responsibilities
Managing project activities such as requirement gathering, analysis, and documentation.
• Key responsibility and expertise involved in understanding the requirements from the business team and working closely with the technology team.
• Experience in API integration.
• Documenting customer requirements and preparing Solution Requirement Document (SRD) and Business Requirement Document (BRD) in Waterfall projects, Kanban, Scrum, etc
• Developed Use Cases, System to system Integration, UI prototypes, Data flow diagrams, Activity Diagram, Data Models, etc. and produced documentation that enables easy
understanding and development of the proposed solution.
• Co-ordinating with the Business team, Development team, Testing team, and Quality team together to provide on-time delivery.
• Giving product demos to customers at different stages of SDLC and phases.
• Ratifying the requirements and taking sign-offs.
• Doing gap analysis wherever needed.
• Analyze stakeholder requirements and processes through document, discussions, and workflow analysis
• Preparing user stories, business requirement documents, logging defects, and test cases execution
• Develop test cases, scenarios, and data & participate in UAT and facilitate Business users in the UAT process
• Providing post-implementation support and documentation feedback and change request
• Retail sector experience in terms of Mall app product management.
• Hands-on Experience as Process Consultant, Proposal Authoring, Knowledge Management, Project Management Office, Product Management
• Represented offshore pre-sales team at international conferences held in Barcelona, Chicago, New Delhi, and Bengaluru