Successful 'Lead Engineering Manger' offering 17 years of experience in demanding environments focused on producing effective products. Skilled in directing development with creative and performance-oriented approach. Well-organized and customer-focused with proven skills in project management and team leadership.
Methodical 'Business Analyst' offering abundant hands-on with data analytics for data-driven business solutions. Extensive background in columnar database technologies, architecture, modelling, cleansing and analyzing data aimed to produce actionable insights via dashboards and reports. Hardworking and passionate job seeker with strong organizational skills eager to secure 'Principal Engineer/Architect' position.
AWS - Redshift, S3
Database Technology - Redshift, Vertica, MS SQL Server, Dremio, Oracle, DB2
Programming Languages - Python, Perl
ETL Tools - Informatics, MS SSIS
Muti-dimensional data analysis - SSAS
Visualization Tools - SSRS, Power BI, Tableau
Jan 2020 - Current
Software Engineer Technical Lead
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hyderabad, Telangana
- Reviewed project specifications and designed technology solutions that met or exceeded performance expectations.
- Worked with software development team members and product owners to design and develop robust solutions to meet client requirements for functionality, scalability and performance.
- Lead AWS cloud migration projects resulting in better performance and increased scalability with minimal maintenance - Product backend database hosted on AWS redshift from in-house Vertica hardware.
- Extensive experience on AWS S3 and Redshift technology - wrote relational database queries for stored procedures, query optimization and performance tuning, data transfers from and to S3 buckets.
- Designed, coded, tested, debugged and documented ETL processes on Linux environments via Python programming using agile development practices.
- Provided guidance and mentored less-experienced staff members.
- Updated old code bases to modern development standards, improving functionality.
- Participated in architecture, design and implementation of back-end infrastructure using Python, Perl and Cloud db technology.
- Represented software applications engineering team during large and complex development projects.
- Projects scope and planning on 'Target Process' with deliverable milestones broken further into user stories on Jira.
Jan 2016 - Dec 2019
Business Intelligence Manager
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Handled multiple responsibilities as 'Engineering Manager' spear heading BI needs for organization's Content Collection groups. Lead team of 15 engineers handling data and application requirements.
- Personnel Management, conflict resolution, performing skill gap analysis for tailored training needs per individual.
- Researched and compiled tailored analytics and reports for senior management within Stability, Quality, Sales and HR domains.
- Defined aggregate metrics derived from raw company data to track improvements in organizational efficiency.
- Reviewed files, records and other documents to obtain business information and key data informing responses to development requests.
- Designed &developed working dashboard and report prototypes in Power-BI defining data models and DAX expressions for calculations, with extensive user & developer manuals.
- Designed data models for complex analysis needs and guided team on KPIs & metrics, charts and report layout.
- Created data warehouse architecture diagrams, developed project plans, translated business requirements to technical specifications, developed and performed manual and extensive data validation.
- Explored Microsoft Azure platform for multi-dimension analysis.
Nov 2009 - Dec 2015
Senior Data Warehouse Developer
- Developed applications and designed processes for transformation and data mana