SAP DATA SERVICE CONSULTANT
Location : Visakhapatnam
Experience : 9.2 Year
Rate: $22 / Hourly
Availability : 2 Week
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● 9.5 years of experience working in IT Industry
● 5.4 years of experience within the field of SAP Data Services.
● Data processing knowledge in Designing and Implementing Data Warehouse applications, mainly Transformation processes using ETL tool SAP Data Services.
● Expertise in Data Warehouse Implementation.
● Experience in SAP BOBJ EIM Tools - Data Services (BODI/BODS).
● Experience in extracting data from SAP ERP System (Tables, Hierarchies and RFC Function Modules) using SAP BOBJ Data Services (BODS/BODI).
● Experience in extracting data from SAP BW Info Providers using Open Hub Destination and loading data to SAPBW Info Providers using BODS.
● Working experience on OLAP, OLTP, ODS and EDW systems with database like Oracle and SQL server with proficiency on Data Warehousing concepts like Dimensional Data modeling, Normalization and demoralization of schemas, Dimensional & Fact tables, Star & Snow Flake schema, techniques for Slowly Changing Dimension phenomenon (SCD’s) & Change Data Capture (CDC) mechanism.
● Worked on Data Migration/Conversion, Integration projects for both Master and Transactional data on several Legacy and ERP systems using SAP BODS.
● Performed data modeling and developed Analytical views for the transactional data, Attribute views for the master data, and the calculation views as final model in HANA Studio and consuming these views on IDT to deliver business layer using web intelligence and have proven experience with reporting specially handling complex scenario's using joins and SQL.
● Experience and knowledge in the Data Warehousing using Data Extraction, Data Transformation and Data Loading (ETL).
● Experienced in loading Data from SAP/Non-SAP/Excel sources to ECC using either BODS (IDOCS/ BAPIs) or using prebuilt Programs/ LSMW. Experienced in Fetching Data from ECC Using ABAP Data Flows.
● Expertise in scheduling and monitoring daily, weekly and monthly loads for master data and transaction data. Handling tickets as per SLA and rectifying loading issues. Strong Analytics/Data warehouse experience using SAP Business Objects Data Services/ Data Integrator.
● Strong Experience in SQL Skills and also good hand on writing complex PL/SQL procedures and functions.
● Strong experience in the integration of BODS with SAP modules and Non-SAP data sources.
● Experience in handling exception, handling file encryption, BODS custom functions and handling huge data.
● Created complex Jobs, Workflows, Dataflows, and Scripts using various Transforms (Integrator, Quality and Platform) to successfully load data from multiple sources into a desired target.
● Having good experience with design, Data quality, high volume transaction consumption, Tuning real time Web Services, Configuration & implementation in SAP ECC, (both as a source and target).
● Hands on Experience in developing and executing LSMW Programs.
● Strong hands on Experience in creating Business Objects Universe and Webi Reports according to the client requirement.
● Proficiency in data warehousing techniques for Slowly Changing Dimension phenomenon, surrogate key assignment and Change Data Capture.
● Extensively used Data Services Management Console to schedule and execute jobs, manage repositories and perform metadata reporting.
● Strong hands-on experience on SAP BI/BW, SAP HANA and SAP S/4 HANA.
● Involved in training the team members on Data Services.