- Currently working as Sr.Data Engineer at Marktine Technologies Pvt Ltd since June 2021.
- Having 5+ years of experience in Big Data/Hadoop, Spark Scala, AWS Glue, Athena, AWS-S3 and PySpark.
- Having 6 years of development experience in Data Warehouse IBM.
- Worked on Big Data applications using different Technologies Hadoop distributions (Apache, Cloudera and Hortonworks).
- Expertise in understanding, solving big data problems using Hadoop ecosystem components such as HDFS, Hive and Spark.
- Have knowledge on Oozie, Autosys, kafka, Sqoop and Spark, Scala, HDFS, Hive, Impala, Sqoop & Oozie.
- Have basic knowledge of JUnit for unit test cases, implementation of OWSAP and Sonarqube.
- Have knowledge of Gradle, Maven, GIT & JIRA tools.
- Involved in building the Data Lake design, using data models.
- Involved in data generation tool from AWS to Hadoop via kafka.
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile project management methodologies and SDLC stages.
- Has much zeal to learn new technologies and adapt to them quickly.
- Excellent customer management/resolution, problem solving and debugging skills with good verbal/written communications and presentation skills.
- Have onsite experience in US.
- Working as a Sr.Developer for Marktine Technologies for Letrim Intelligence Services Client Growmark, Hyderabad since June 2021 till today.
- Worked as a Hadoop Developer for Wipro Technologies, Hyderabad since April 2019 till Jun 2021.
- Worked as a Hadoop Developer for DST Worldwide Services, Hyderabad since May 2016 till Dec 14th 2018.
- Worked as Datastage Developer, Microsoft SQL Server for DST Worldwide Services (AKA SS&C), Hyderabad since May 2011 till April 2016.
- Big Data Technologies : Big Data/Hadoop, Spark, Hive, AWS Glue, Athena, AWS S3, Airflow, Elasticsearch & Oozie.
- Programming Languages : PySpark & Spark Scala
- Scripting Languages : Unix Shell Scripting
- ETL Tools : InfoSphere Datastage 8.5
- Development Tools : Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Schedulers : Autosys, Oozie and Apache Airflow
- Database : MYSQL, Oracle, Teradata
- Operating Systems : MacOS, Windows 7
- Building Tools : Gradle, Maven, SBT
- Tools & Utility : JIRA, HUE, GitLab, GitHub, Jenkins
- Cloud : AWS Glue
- Hadoop Distributions : Cloudera, Hortonworks
- Deployment tools : GDT deployment tool via Git, rio deployment using RPM Packages and CICD pipeline through yaml scripts via GIT.
- Appreciations from Apple clients for adPlatform Project work.
- Star of the Month in May 2017 from DSTWS.
- Star of the Month in Jan 2014 from DSTWS.
- Appreciation Certificate from Client in May 2012 from DSTWS.
- AMFIC External certification.
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science, JNTU University (Bhoj Reddy
Engineering College), Hyderabad.
Commercial Analytics Agility
June 2021 till date
Technology: AWS Glue, AWS S3, AWS Athena, Elasticsearch, pySpark, Spark Scala & Terraforms.
Team Size: 10
Commerical Analytics is Progrica handling data in agricultural platform. The process of collecting and analyzing customer data to gain insights on customer behavior. Data analytics to improve business operations, business decision making, analyze Customer trends, track customer satisfaction and identify opportunities