Location : Bengaluru
Experience : 6 Year
Rate: $22 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
· Maintaining Service Manager and Service Now tickets to track the incidents and requests related to servers.
· Installing and updating packages using rpm and yum.
· Building and rebuilding the servers as per customer requirements.
· Possessing experience in LVM, DNS, DHCP, RAID, and user administration.
· Performing OS / Patch upgrades with release patches by planning down time with end users.
· Troubleshooting server issues end to end.
· Performing root cause analysis of the issue.
· Remediating the Customers Servers / Workstations as per SLA.
Amazon Web Services/Microsoft Azure
• Deploying and scaling high traffic web application services on EC2 instances using Cloud Watch, Auto Scaling and ELB.
• Creating cost effective cloud deployment solutions on AWS using EC2 container.
• Designing cloud security VPC, Network Security, VPC peering, VPN, MFA and private disk encryptions.
• Designing and deploying Network and Application services using Linux and Open Source technologies (NFS, NIS, DHCP, DNS, RAID).
• Designing and implementing on Premises Datacenter solutions using Linux/Virtualization Technologies.
• Planning Migration of On-Premise data to cloud.
Jenkins, Mesos, Kubernetes, GitHub, Orchestrator, Docker and Tomcat.
New Relic, Sysdig, cloud watch, Graphite, Grafana, Marathon, Mesos & Prometheus
Cisco C-series servers, Cisco B-series servers, IBM X-series servers, NetApp 8080, NetApp 8040 storage systems, Storagetek 6000 series SAN array.