Location : Noida
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $14 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Shilpa : Python Developer
To secure a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills as a software professional, possessing competent technical skills.
• 3.5 years of experience as a Python Developer.
• Through knowledge of object-oriented programming language
• Working knowledge of Python and libraries like Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib and Seaborn, etc.
• Knowledge of Rest API using Python.
• Have code reviews and code debugging skills.
• Basic Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms like Linear regression, Logistic regression, KNN Classification, Naive Bayes Classification, Decision Trees, and Random Forests. K Means Clustering and Apriori Association
• Basic Knowledge of NLP and Deep Learning
Experience: 3.5 years
Technical Skills: Languages and Technology: Python Platform: Windows ML Libraries: NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Scikit-learn. Subversion: Git, SVN.
●BE (Civil) -Vidya Pratishthans College Of EngineeringBaramati Pune
●HSC- Shramik Junior college, Sangamner
●SSC-SDEMS Nimgaon BK
Project 1: TATA OK Sales
Technology used: Python
Description: : On the sale of the vehicle company provides one-year base warranty on its parts and also provides an optional one-year extended warranty at additional cost. If the customer has not opted for the extended warranty option then after the one year in case of any failure of any part, the warranty is said to be expired and all the expenses have to be incurred by the customer itself and the company will not take any responsibility for the same.
Role & Responsibility
• Working independently and as part of a team to design, develop, test, and implement quality web applications
• Delivering well-structured, maintainable, and fully tested systems to time and budget.
• Understanding technical design and associated design documentation and participate in design reviews
Project 2: TATA Delight
Technology: React Js, Python
Duration: 1 Year
Description: Tata Motors Ltd, Commercial Vehicle has recently begun Digital Enablement of the Loyalty Program in the commercial vehicles industry for its Customers. This mobile application is a step toward providing the Customers with their Loyalty information at their fingertips. Some Highlights of the app CV Delight – Fleet Owner and Delegate https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tatamotors.cvdelight&hl= en_US&gl=US
Role & Responsibility
• Work on dealer module.
• Handled complex calculation module of loyalty points.
• Design and Development of web services for applications and portals.
• Responsible for dealing with the problems, bug fixing, and troubleshooting.
• Change Request Enhancement & Release Management.