- Good interpersonal skills, commitment, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new Technologies and undertake challenging tasks.
- Dedicated and Experienced QA Engineer with more than 7 years of experience in Manual & Automation Testing.
- Had a good knowledge of the SDLC and STLC process.
- Abilities in software testing including the creation of test cases, execution of functional testing and tracking of defects.
- Good exposure on bug life cycle.
- Commitment, result oriented and interested in learning new technologies.
- Analysis of business requirement and system requirements
- Proficient in QA Testing Methodologies and Agile Software Development Life cycle.
- Provide proper feedback of the current build on Test environment.
In my career, I have worked on various domains and tested Web & Mobile Apps, API Services, Software, Bespoke, E-commerce, HealthCare, Smart Parking, Education, Banking & Finance, Travel & Hotel, CRM, ERP, CMS Websites, Insurance, Automobile, Media & Entertainment, Gaming, Auction, Online Recruiting, Real Estate, Social Media & Email Marketing and SAAS based applications related projects.
- Testing Approach: Manual & Automation testing involved in different phases of testing (Performed Full Cycle, Mobile Application (Android & iOS), Web & Cloud Apps, Exploratory, API, Salesforce, Functional, Regression, Integration, Exploratory, System, Unit, Sanity, Smoke, Performance & Load, Test Automation, Usability, User Acceptance (UAT), UI/UX, Cross Browser & Device Compatibility, Localization).
- Manual Testing: Design of Test/QA Plan, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Regression test plan, Sanity checklist, Verification-Validation checklists, etc
- Automation Testing: Selenium web driver with Java
- Load Testing: JMeter
- API Testing: Postman
- SEO Testing: Having good knowledge of SEO testing like Canonical & Alternative URL, 301 & 302 Redirection, Google Analytics, Meta Description, XML Sitemap, Tags
- Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, Mantis, Asana and Trello in our previous projects to communicate with the development team and plan our sprint
- Test Cases Tracking Tools: TestRail