Location : New Delhi
Experience : 7 Year
Rate: $18 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● Good interpersonal skills, commitment, result oriented, hard-working with a quest and zeal to learn new Technologies and undertake challenging tasks.
● Dedicated and Experienced QA Engineer with more than 7 years of experience in Manual & Automation Testing.
● Had a good knowledge of the SDLC and STLC process.
● Abilities in software testing including the creation of test cases, execution of functional testing, and tracking of defects.
● Good exposure to the bug life cycle.
● Commitment, result oriented, and interested in learning new technologies.
● Analysis of business requirements and system requirements
● Proficient in QA Testing Methodologies and Agile Software Development Life cycle.
● Provide proper feedback on the current build on a Test environment.
● In my career, I have worked on various domains and tested Web & Mobile Apps, API Services, Software, Bespoke, E-commerce, HealthCare, Smart Parking, Education, Banking & Finance, Travel & Hotel, CRM, ERP, CMS Websites, Insurance, Automobile, Media & Entertainment, Gaming, Auction, Online Recruiting, Real Estate, Social Media & Email Marketing, and SAAS based applications related projects.
B.E. CSE 2012 61.00% Visvesvaraya Technological University
H.S.C. 2008 59.84% BM Higher Secondary School
S.S.C. 2006 78.00% BM Higher Secondary School
● Testing Approach: Manual & Automation testing involved in different phases of testing (Performed Full Cycle, Mobile Application (Android & iOS), Web & Cloud Apps, Exploratory, API, Salesforce, Functional, Regression, Integration, Exploratory, System, Unit, Sanity, Smoke, Performance & Load, Test Automation, Usability, User Acceptance (UAT), UI/UX, Cross Browser & Device Compatibility, Localization).
● Manual Testing: Design of Test/QA Plan, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Regression test plan, Sanity checklist, Verification-Validation checklists, etc.
● Automation Testing: Selenium web driver with Java
● Load Testing: JMeter
● API Testing: Postman
● SEO Testing: Having good knowledge of SEO testing like Canonical & Alternative URL, 301 & 302 Redirection, Google Analytics, Meta Description, XML Sitemap, Tags
● Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, Mantis, Asana, and Trello in our previous projects to communicate with the development team and plan our sprint
● Test Cases Tracking Tools: TestRail
● Quick learner, productive
● Good commitment, hard & smart working
● Decision-making, Acceptance of responsibility, Taking ownership
● Have team meetings at appropriate times to understand & review the current risks and motivate the team to resolve the same.
● Defining processes for the test plan and several phases of the testing cycle.
● Work closely on the deadlines of the project.
● Perform client communication to give a demo for the system.
● Push the team and continues to innovate.
Project Name: Store match
This is a website, There are two users, a landlord, and a retailer. The purpose of this project is to find and purchase the right property.
Project Name: Insurance Site
This is a website, where users can log in and see all types of insurance and buy it.
Project Name: Westfield
This project is implemented in application and site as well, the purpose of this project, where users can see the list of malls in a city. Also can see what are the events, offers to go on products.
Project Name: Find My Car
This application is implemented in both Android and iOS. The purpose of this project, in a car park, is if users forgot where he/she left the car, this app should help to find a car.
Project Name: Resort Pass
This project is implemented in the application and site as well, the purpose of this project is that users can see the list of resorts and book it.
Project Name: Sweep Maintenance
This project's whole testing was done via Postman, the purpose of this project is to win the lottery and provide the gifts whose rank 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
Project Name: Arctic Juice
This application is implemented in both Android and iOS. It’s like an online Juice, Sandwiches application, where users can easily order different types of Juice, Sandwiches, Coffee, etc,... and make a payment. There is an admin as well where the admin can easily see the application and other details like registered users, item menu, sub items menu, etc,... also projects are implemented in two languages, English and French.
Project Name: Secure Printing
This application is implemented in both Android and iOS. Where users can easily upload the documents with the file extensions of Doc, PDF, JPG, JPEG, etc.,... and can print the documents with nearby shoppers. And make payments online. There is a website as well. It works the same as an app with all the functionalities.