Location : Noida, India
Experience : 7 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● Good interpersonal skills, commitment, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new Technologies and undertake challenging tasks.
● Dedicated and Experienced QA Engineer with more than 7 years of experience in Manual & Automation Testing.
● Had a good knowledge of the SDLC and STLC process.
● Abilities in software testing including the creation of test cases, execution of functional testing and tracking of defects.
● Good exposure on bug life cycle.
● Commitment, result oriented and interested in learning new technologies.
● Analysis of business requirement and system requirements
● Proficient in QA Testing Methodologies and Agile Software Development Life cycle.
● Provide proper feedback of the current build on Test environment.
● In my career, I have worked on various domains and tested Web & Mobile Apps, API Services, Software, Bespoke, E-commerce, HealthCare, Smart Parking, Education, Banking & Finance, Travel & Hotel, CRM, ERP, CMS Websites, Insurance, Automobile, Media & Entertainment, Gaming, Auction, Online Recruiting, Real Estate, Social Media & Email Marketing and SAAS based applications related projects.
B.E. CSE 2012 61.00% Visvesvaraya Technological University 1st Class
H.S.C. 2008 59.84% BM Higher Secondary School 2nd Class
S.S.C. 2006 78.00% BM Higher Secondary School Distinction
● Testing Approach: Manual & Automation testing involved in different phases of testing (Performed Full Cycle, Mobile Application (Android & iOS), Web & Cloud Apps, Exploratory, API, Salesforce, Functional, Regression, Integration, Exploratory, System, Unit, Sanity, Smoke, Performance & Load, Test Automation, Usability, User Acceptance (UAT), UI/UX, Cross Browser & Device Compatibility, Localization).
● Manual Testing: Design of Test/QA Plan, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Regression test plan, Sanity checklist, Verification-Validation checklists, etc.
● Automation Testing: Selenium web driver with Java
● Load Testing: JMeter
● API Testing: Postman
● SEO Testing: Having good knowledge of SEO testing like Canonical & Alternative URL, 301 & 302 Redirection, Google Analytics, Meta Description, XML Sitemap, Tags
● Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, Mantis, Asana and Trello in our previous projects to communicate with the development team and plan our sprint
● Test Cases Tracking Tools: TestRail
● Quick learner, productive
● Good commitment, hard & smart working
● Decision-making, Acceptance of responsibility, Take ownership
● Have team meetings at appropriate times to understand & review the current risks and motivate the team to resolve the same.
● Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle.
● Work closely on the deadlines of the project.
● Perform client communication to give a demo for the system.
● Push the team continuously to innovate.
● Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance, security, load etc. are getting covered.
● Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery.
● Preparing Test Summary and Test cases based on the Functional document received.
● Check the status of every issue across each module day by day and update the team on a daily basis through emails and status trackers.
● Involved in Functional, Integration and Regression Testing.
● Interacting with the developers to make sure that they have understood the issues and proactively involved in Defect review meetings.
● Given the support for production deployment.
● Perform certification testing to another site
Project Name: Store match
This is a website, There are two users, landlord and retailers. The purpose of this project is to find and purchase the right property.
Project Name: Insurance Site
This is a website, where users can log in and see all types of insurance and buy it.
Project Name: Westfield
This project is implemented in application and site as well, the purpose of this project, where users can see the list of malls in a city. Also can see what are the events, offers going on products.
Project Name: Find My Car
This application is implemented in both Android and iOS. The purpose of this project, in a car park, is if users forgot where he/she left the car, this app should help to find a car.
Project Name: Resort Pass
This project is implemented in application and site as well, the purpose of this project, where users can see the list of resorts and book it.
Project Name: Sweep Maintenance
This project's whole testing was done via Postman, the purpose of this project is to win the lottery and provide the gifts whose rank 1st, 2nd and 3rd.