MCA- ANDROID DEVELOPER
Seeking a career that is challenging and interesting and lets me work on the leading areas of technology a job that gives me opportunities to learn, innovate and enhance my skills and strengths in conjunction with company goals & objectives
Indira Gandhi National Open University Master of Computer Application
Indira Gandhi National Open University Post Graduate of Computer Application Year 2006-2010
The Sardar Patel University Bachelor of Computer Application
- Android Studio ADT-Bundle, Android SDK 21, NDK-Bundle
- Java, & kotlin Android X library, Material Design library
- Architecture: own structure made by me and MVVM
- Third party API integration, REST APIs Experience with Room Data and SQLite database
- Google APIs, play-services, Firebase (FCM), Cloud services ,PushWool
- Management Tools: Jira, Instabug
- Version controls: Bitbucket, Github, GitLab,SVN
- Google Play store: Deploying, Publishing, Updating.
Role: Android Developer (September 2017 to December 2020)
Organisation: Pvt. Ltd.
Role: Android Developer (December 2020 to Till Date)
- Working with java - Create own Music Player and Video player.
- FFmpeg integrate for merge audio video, compress, add water mark logo.
- Bug fixed , Design,Chat module - Map integration
- ADMOB Advertise. - Upload video in Amazon s3 server (AWS).
- Notification Using Firebase.
- Paytm integration., razor pay integration.
- Like, comment, share Functionality
- Barcode scanner, Ndk Integration - Custom Camerakit Integration
- Teaching Coredraw, Photoshop, PageMaker
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Optimizing performance for the applications
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust
- framework to support the apps
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences Write “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications Troubleshoot
- test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary