Senior Programmer (.Net)
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 8 Year
Rate: $22 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
To seek the challenging position in Software industry that needs innovation, creativity, and dedication and enable me to continue to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment, leveraging my current knowledge and effectively contribute towards the goals of the organization.
• Total 8+ years of experience in Microsoft Technology (ASP.NET, MVC, Angular 8)
• Experience in working in the complete Software development life cycle involving development, documentation and maintenance.
• Ability to work well in both a team environment and an individual environment.
Professional Experience: NSolve (Web Application – Health Care)
Environment Asp.net, Asp.Net MVC, Vue.Js
Database MS-SQL Server
Reporting Tools SSRS, SSAS (RDL & RDLC)
Role Team Member – Senior Programmer.
Team Size 10
Responsibilities Involved in Development, Sustenance, Deployment in Azure.
HCMS or HRMS is purely an In-House Project developed for our HR Team and can be used in all locations. This system revolves around Classic and powerful UI, Data Consistency, Data Security, Reliability, and Performance.
This process workflow will work be work-based HR Policy, we can split this process in three 3 different users, they are a) Colleague going to join in our organization. b) Existing colleagues in our organization and c) Approver & HR.
Each module performs a separate functionality, It has assistance with:
• Job Portal & Applying for Job in our web portal.
• Colleague Onboarding, Uploading their documents & approval send to HR.
• Candidate to Colleague Conversion.
• Colleague day - to day activities like WFO, WFM, Leave Entry, OD etc.
• Approval from approver & HR.
• Activity Monitor.
• JA (Job Abandonment).
• No Due Clearance.
• Information Archival.
• Finance Integration