- 3.10 years of Overall Experience in IT and worked on Applications Development using Business Intelligence Tool Tableau Desktop.
- Extensive knowledge in creating data visualizations using Tableau Desktops and regularly publishing and presenting dashboards.
- Good work experience in development and publishing dashboards with Tableau.
- Having work experience in Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server.
- Develop, Design and support interactive Tableau Dashboard reports.
- Created workbooks and dashboards by using custom queries and multiple tables.
- Expertise knowledge on Labeling & annotations, data blending, data extract, publishing and re-using data sources.
- Applied use as filter actions, quick filtering, hierarchies, conditional formatting, groups the rows and Title and Caption.
- Ability to write SQL queries.
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging and problem solving skills.
- Good communication with Customers to understand their Business Requirements.
- Proficient knowledge in many areas Like creating data sheets, Filters, Calculations, dashboard and story
- Strong work ethics and commitment to work to achieve Client’s objectives.
- Flexible to adapt any new Technologies.
- Be motivated to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
The main aim of building the dashboard is to summarize and visualize the Documents and Revenue, Documents Pending, Challans, Tax, Alerts, Punctuality and Public Data Entry information so that users can easily understand and take necessary decisions within the time. And adding interactivity to the visualization, the user can drill down and get the detailed information/historical information for further analysis.
Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server
- Actively involved as part of a team for gathering and analyzing the needs of End User Requirement and System Specifications
- Working closely with the business users to identify various KPI’s and design solutions to enhance business decision-making.
- Developing various kinds of dashboards which is very useful for the Revenue Department,
- Used Sheet Selectors, Filters and Parameters.
- Reports are related to Registered Documents and Revenue as of Selected period, Pending Documents, Land Analysis, Tax Details.
- Developed a dashboard to show the Revenue and Document analysis across different Districts and Sub Registrar Offices.
- Developing and modifying Business Intelligence analytical reports/ dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- Creating various reports like Master/Detail reports, Cross Tab reports, slice and dice reports, and drill down Reports and Charts.
- Creating Dashboards using Tableau 10.5.3 the drill down, drill across and actions.
- Creating Complex dashboards and involved in performance tuning of operational dashboards in tableau using the various sources of data from Excel sheets, Oracle database.
- Designing, Developing and modifying Interactive Dashboards and Creating guided navigation links within Interactive Dashboards.
- Extensively used advanced chart visualizations in Tableau like Dual Axis, Box Plots, Bullet Graphs, Tree maps, Bubble Charts, WaterFall charts, funnel charts etc., to assist business users in solving complex problems.
- Installed and Upgraded Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server Installation in Remote machine for public access.
- Changing Authentication from local to AD, vice versa.
- Tableau Server Admin operations i.e., creating projects, creating users and assigning roles etc.
Tableau server, Tableau desktop
Pharma /Finance Reports
Among the largest ' Vertically Integrated ' pharmaceutical companies in India, Aurobindo has robust product portfolio spread over major product areas encompassing CVS, CNS, Anti-Retroviral, Antibiotics, Gastroenterological, Anti-Diabetics and Anti-Allergic with approved manufacturing facilities by USFDA, UKMHRA, WHO, MCC-SA, ANVISA-Brazil for both APIs & Formulations. In this project I am developing the dashboards for Finance Domain.
- Involved in gathering business requirements.
- Involved in creating database objects like tables, views using SQL to provide definition, structure and to maintain data efficiently.
- Developing various kinds of dashboards as per client requirement like Sales, Debtors, Creditors, Fixed Assets etc.,
- Giving User level permissions to dashboards in Tableau Server.
- Writing different types of Calculations especially on dates.
- Worked with the Tableau Server for user interface to administer installation of Users and Licenses, Permissions, Groups and Projects, Scheduling Tasks, Sites.
Tableau server, Tableau desktop