Senior DevOps Engineer
Location : Mumbai, India
Experience : 7 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
7 years experienced, meticulous & detail-oriented Cloud Specialist possessing a proven track record of server development & management, cloud management & automation, process enhancement, system administration as well as stakeholder management. Proficient in the deployment as well as management
of cloud-based infrastructure and respective DevOps. Highly skilled in managing different internal and
external stakeholders as well as troubleshooting issues and initiating corrective actions.
• Good knowledge of Implementation of PCI-DSS Compliance for Payment Gateway and Ecommerce Domain.
• Worked on Agile Management and Source code management tools Jira, GitHub, and GitHub actions for CI/CD & Slack.
• Also, worked on cPanel & WHM web hosting tool,
1) Associated with the below Organisations:
Intrinsicamerica Technologies, Torinit Technologies & Tiu Consulting (Oct. 2019- till now)
Position: - IT Consultant (Cloud & DevOps Engineer)
Roles & Responsibilities: -
• Responsible for Building & Managing Cloud Infrastructure and Automation.
Projects: Deployment of a web application, Creation of PCI-DSS Certified Environment on Cloud Platform, and Monitoring efficiency of system investigation and implementation of strategies to improve the current system.
• Costing, designing, building, and managing the infrastructure environments needed for the projects in the Cloud hosting platform.
• Responsible to Manage Agile & Dev-Ops processes.
• Implementing, Azure & AWS cloud services as per the business needs.
• Building and Managing Azure Repos & Azure CI/CD Pipeline.
• Responsible to Deploy & Manage VM, HA, Serverless Lambda, and API Gateway for Microservices.
• Implementing & managing single-page applications using Aws Amplify.
• Building and Managing GitHub Action/workflow & AWS Code Pipeline for CI/CD.