Over 7 years of in-depth professional experience in full system development life cycle: business analysis,
architecture, design, coding, Integrations, Analytics, testing and deployment of enterprise applications in multi-platform environments using Salesforce.com/CRM, Force.com (Classic/Lightning), DocuSign, Vlocity, Omnistudio, Conga, Data Analytics and reporting also Rick experience in agile/scrum model.
- Around 7+ years of professional IT experience and solid involvement in Salesforce.com which includes Configuration, Customization, Deployment and Integration in Salesforce.com CRM stage. Also, involved in different phases of SDLC including analysis, design, development, implementation & enhancement of projects in SalesForce.com.
- Active participation in application’s requirement analysis, design and implementation, integration and providing deliverables for the testing. Familiar with all the stages of System Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in administration, lightning Configuration, Salesforce CRM, SAAS (Software as service), and Apex language.
- Developed and managed release management processes and procedures including approval checklists insuring software builds and releases meet business requirements, are installed correctly, execute with quality. Technical Support while UAT/Business Validation is going on.
- Good with Salesforce LightnCLMing includes the Lightning Component Framework.
- Strong Implementation and Integration experience using Custom objects, Custom fields, Formulae fields, Triggers, Apex classes, Visual Force Pages, Page Layouts, Workflow rules, Approval processes. Record Types, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Extension Controllers, SOQL and SOSL.
- Experienced in Salesforce Lightning for UI design and Lightning pages with lightning style sheets.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Integration, Visual Force, Force.com API, SOQL, SOSL.
- Accomplished a strong knowledge of synchronization, data extraction, transformation, data loading, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting in a cloud computing environment.
- Migrated large volumes of external data on to Salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader as part of data management functions.
- Having worked on salesforce.com Sandbox and Production environments which include creating and refreshing sandbox from time to time and deployment in between sandbox and production by using AutoRabit.
- Involved on developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Experience in modifying Visual force pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Develop and manage release management processes and procedures including approval checklists insuring software builds and releases meet business requirements, are installed correctly, execute with quality. Technical Support while UAT/Business Validation is going on.
- Extensive experience using Sales force Administration (SFA), Profiles,Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org-Wide default , Triggers,workflows/ Approval process, Visual Force Pages, Process Builder and Apex classes, SOQL, SOSL, Flows, Sharing rules, Reports and Dashboards, basics of integration.
- Proficient in Technical and Business Writing, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modelling, Business Analysis and Testing various methodologies.
- Works with Release Engineers, development teams and production support leads to understand impacts of branches, code merges and their approval process.
- Also an Internal trainer within the organization and have conducted and delivered multiple session on the OmniStudio (Vlocity).
- Good understanding and excellent hands on experience on Omnistudio components ( FlexCards, Omniscript, Data raptor, Integration Procedure, Calculation Matrix and Calculation Procedure).
- Good understanding and hands on experience on Conga.
- Worked on Eins