QA Team leadership
Location : Ahmedabad, India
Experience : 10 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : 2 Week
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
More than 10 Years of industry experience including 6 years of QA Team leadership and 6 Months as Project Leadership. Well versed with software development life cycle (SDL) and Software testing life cycle (STLC) and Agile project management. Participated in the Requirement Analysis and Requirement gathering with BA team and Client. Handle risk factors, grievance of clients, manage project scope and change requests Coordinating with Business Analyst, QA Manager, and Developers. Managing PMS (Project documentatio) & Reporting delivery head. Involved in conducting interviews and mentoring junior members on the team. Suggesting to management in formation of strategies for next level of hiring, project execution models, revenue management etc.
MTN Sudan: 10 Months (Project Lead)
The MTN Group Limited is a leading provider of communication services, offering cellular network access and business solutions. The MTN Group is a multinational telecommunication group, operating in multiple countries in Africa, the Middle East, and Europe.
● Understanding requirements, atted grooming calls, Requirement discussion with Client.
● Design review and validating against the requirement.
● Preparing bi-weekly sprint plan.
● Provide weekly status updates.
● Daily sync up call with client
● Daily standup with development team
● Providing sprint demo to all stakeholders on sprint end and log the feedback
● Attending Governance calls with all Heads of the departments to discuss the plan.
● Co-ordinating between BA, Designers and development team.
● Working with Technical team and provide estimation for new features.