Azure DevOps Engineer
Location : New Delhi, India
Experience : 5 Year
Rate: $18 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Certified Azure DevOps specialist with around 5+ years of experience in Information Technology industry in various roles with excellent experience in Azure, AWS, DevOps build and release management. RedHat Enterprise Linux and Configuration. Developed and implemented software relaese management strategies for various applications according to the agile Process Developed and designed Azure DevOps pipelines to manages the resources across multiple subscriptions in Azure. Very Good knowledge of Azure Services web app. Key vault, SQl Server DB. Storage Account, Redis cache. Experience in setting up and building AWS infrastructures as well. Extensively worked ith Version Control systems SVN, Git, responsible to build scripts and automated solutions using various scripting languages. Implemented CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and extensively worked for End to End automation for all build and deployments
• Experience with Azure Cloud Services (PaaS and IaaS, Azure Virtual machines, Azure Storage, Sql , Azure, Azure Active Directory, application insight and logic apps.)
• Experience with providing infrastructure as a service in azure.
• Very good experience in Lunix operating system amd shell scripting.
• Also, have advanced knowledge working with Terraform, Chef, shell scripting and worked with Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, Perl and ROR.
• Automation Account, scheduler and Notification Hub, Hub log analytics and other PaaS Services.
• Developed and designed Azure DevOps pipelines to manages the resources across multiple subscriptions in azure.
• Very good knowledge of working with various Azure services.
• Worked on Implementing Azure IaaS Backups and Implemented Azure IaaS Backups.
• Worked on creating and monitoring jobs, automating tasks like backups, restoration of
• Worked on Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup- Deployed Instances on Azure environments and in Data centers and migrating to Azure using Azure Site Recovery
• Configured Automation account for scheduled patching from the update management
for different OS platforms.
• Responsible in Continuous integration system with GIT version Control repository for the build processes.
• Experience in creating fully automated infrastructure for CI/CD processes with Docker, jenkins, Vmware, kubernetes, Ansible, Maven and Github/GitLab.
• Managed Chef Cookbooks to automate the entire deployment process as well as infrastructure.