- A highly competent and results oriented Software Test Engineer with around 4+ years of experience in Software Testing, Selenium Automation.
- Proven ability in Selenium WebDriver Automated testing & Frameworks, Keyword Driven, Data Driven & Hybrid frameworks, Web & Functional testing.
- Experience of Defect/Test Management tools like JIRA.
- Preparing test summary/STCM report.
- Experience of Software Development Life Cycles, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Web Applications, AGILE Methodologies, Scrum, Automation & Testing tools.
- Working with Page Object Model (POM).
- Good exposure on using POSTMAN tool for API Testing.
- Excellent experience of build tools like Maven and managing automation projects using them.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Automation Testing using Selenium Web Driver
- Excellent in developing Hybrid framework.
- Developed Keyword Driven frameworks to retrieve test actions, test data from Excel files.
- Worked on POM (Page Object Model).
- Extensively worked with TestNG.
- Developing properties files and reading the content from properties files.
- Generating html-based reports.
- Identifying objects based on xpaths, id, name etc.
- Handling multiple windows, etc.
- Analyzing HTML reports.
- Developing bat files for the project. Cross-browser testing.
- Attending daily standup meetings.
- Attending scrum meetings.
- Attending retrospect meetings.
- Understanding user stories and preparing test case.
TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER- OPTIMUS INFORMATION INDIA PVT. LTD. (DEC’ 20 TO TILL DATE)
Description: It is a web based application designed. The Semios platform is a powerful tool in yield improvement that helps growers assess and optimize their response to insect, disease, and plant health conditions in real-time. Semiosis is the leader in on-site sensing, big data, and predictive analytics solutions for permanent crops including the vine, tree nut, and tree fruit.
- Write/review/execute test cases.
- Performed functional testing, Smoke testing, Spot testing.
- Reporting defect using defect tracking tool.
- Developing hybrid framework using selenium WebDriver.
- Integrating TestNG for executing the test in selenium.
- Developed properties file to store xpaths of the object.
- Reading data from excel files by using Apache POI using Page Object Model (POM).
- Handling exceptions in an efficient way.
- Create Scripts for mobile and web application using Appium.
- Developing bat files for executing the test.
- Prepare & review automation Test cases, documenting them and execute those Test cases.
- Matching the execution speed of selenium with the application using implicitly wait statements
- Understanding requirement and then identifying scenarios
- Attending daily standup meetings, Weekly project status meetings.
- Report to TL and have to analyze the allure report.
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER- DHII HEALTH TECH
Project: Ibell 7.3
Description: It is a web based application designed and developed to perform marketing in an efficient manner. It helps to manage and maintain leads, billing of the customer, perform email campaigns and measure its efficiency, generate reports to analyze sales forecast, maintain inventory and purchase entry details. It is a complete CMS designed to be modified as per the customers need. In simple words, it is one stop shop to help customers to do their marketing and sales in an efficient manner.
- Involved in Manual testing of web application.
- Understanding the application as per the requirement.
- Writing manual test cases, executing them and analysing the results.
- Attending daily stand ups with the team and sync up with the onsite coordinator.
- Worked on PostMan tool for testing API.