Testing and Quality Assurance
Location : Bengaluru, India
Experience : 8 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Onsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Software Testing Professional with experience in automation and functional Testing on the Web, Mobile, and API with a wide variety of projects in Banking, IOT, e-commerce, and Insurance domain, within a demanding agile environment.
• 8+ years of experience in Functional and automated testing of Web Services based on HTTP, REST, and SOAP communication interfaces.
• Have a wide range of experience in Automation of web, mobile application and API services testing using tools and technologies like SOAP UI, Selenium WebDriver 2.X, Jenkins CI, BDD Cucumber- JVM, JBehave, Maven, Mobile Devices(Android and iOS) Automation, Postman Client, Automated Layout Testing to mention a few.
• Hands-on experience in using bug tracking tools like JIRA, and content collaboration tools like Confluence.
• Proficient in White Box Testing, Black Box Testing, Functional, Integration, System, Usability Testing and Web Services/API Testing
• Interacting with onsite clients and presenting technical demos.
• Versatile team player, a quick learner with good Communication and Leadership skills.
• Have the motivation to take independent responsibility, ability to contribute and be productive
Java Developer with over 3+ years of successful experience in Java, Spring, Spring boot,
hibernate and Rest API. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions
to success in the industry. Motivated to learn, grow and excel. Aspiring for a career that places me in
a challenging position within a fast learning environment for MySQL developing m technical and
interpersonal skills in attaining the organization’s goal and objectives.
Web technologies: HTML, CSS,
Project Name: Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
Description: The objective of the system is to provide the facility of loans to customers. They
are an indispensable part of the Indian Financial System because they supplement the
activities of banks in terms of deposit mobilization and lending.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Developed backend for application using spring MVC and hibernate.
Done advancement in the Web app to carry out the CRUD operation - Create,
Client: Wellington Management
Technology Used: Java, Cucumber, GitHub, Rest-assured, AWS Lambda, etc.
Wellington Management Company is a private, independent investment management firm with client assets under management. The firm serves as an investment advisor to over 2,150 institutions in over 60 countries, as of 30 December 2017. Its clients include central banks and sovereign institutions, pension funds, endowments and
foundations, family offices, fund sponsors, insurance companies, financial intermediaries, and wealth managers.
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies