Sr Android Developer
Location : Indore, India,
Experience : Year
Rate: $15 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
● Over 5+ years' experience in Android Application development and Java Technologies.
● Experiences in applying System Development Life Cycle SDLC for applications including Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Maintenance, and Enhancements.
● Expertise in architecting, developing both Cross-Platform and native mobile applications for tablets and mobile devices using Eclipse, Android SDK, Android Studio, and VSCode.
● Experiences in using database storage in Android like SQLite, and Room.
● Designed and developed Android applications using Activities, Fragments, Async Task, Intents, Services, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider, Restful Services, and Location Manager.
● Experience in building source code, troubleshooting issues, communicating and resolving related issues occurring during the phases of the project.
● Experience working with Crash Analytics.
● Hands-on experience with MVC, Singleton, Factory pattern, Data Access Object, Value Object, Facade Pattern, and Business Delegate design patterns.
● Experience in developing TextView, Customized ListView, Menus, Edit Boxes, Checkboxes, Dialogs, Buttons, Status Notifications, Action Bars, and Spinners.
● Proficient in Working with Android Native and System services (Media Player, Bluetooth, Location, Camera, Notifications, and OpenGL).
● Hands-on experience in memory management, push notifications, thread safety, multiple screen support, data offline usage, Live Streaming, graphics, and animation.
● Having capabilities to distribute Android apps into Google Play and do in-app purchases.
● Good knowledge in various industries including e-commerce, cloud, healthcare, and CRM.'
● Experience in Database Development using Real-Time Database and Firestore using Firebase.
● Experiences in designing and developing adaptive UI components, Widget for Android phones with different screen resolutions.
● Good experience in Object-Oriented Design OOD, Analysis OOA, and Programming OOP in past projects.
● Experiences in web service protocols such as RESTful and TCP.
● Extensive development experience using Eclipse, NetBeans, Notepad.
● Well-versed with Source Version Control tools like Github, BitBucket, and GitLab.
● Adept at quickly adapting to new environments, new technologies, and facing new challenges.
● Multitask-oriented with a strong competitive drive and work ethic to succeed.