Bachelor of Engineering
Senior Software Developer
Last active on :June 11, 2021
Work From :Offsite
Category :Information Technology & Services
Bachelor of Engineering
Master of Accountancy
● Extensive 8+ years’ Work experience as a Mobile App Developer.
● Experience in Cross-Platform Mobile Development using React Native, IONIC based mobile apps.
● Experience in iOS (Swift) native mobile app development.
● Experience in web application development using Reactjs and Angular.
● Experience in designing User Interactive (UI) Webpages and visually appealing User Interfaces with the help of HTML 5 and CSS3, UX Design, Photoshop, prototype, style guides.
● Novice level experience working with React-native / Redux.
● Created Reusable react presentation and container components.
● Solid experience of react/redux development using Babel, Web pack, isomorphic fetches, ES6, NPM.
● Sound understanding of React Virtual Dom, unidirectional data flow.
● Developed a web application by using React JS as front-end by using Web API to receive and pass data to back-end.
● Used Angular-CLI for initializing and for project setup with scaffolding features.
● Designed and developed web pages using HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Ajax, based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
● Built Angular 4/2 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
● Implemented Angular 4/2 component router for navigation, Angular 4/2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs made use of ES6 features.
● Generated responsive data tables using Bootstrap grid system.
● Implemented Angular, Bootstrap, LESS, and many JQuery plugins wrapped in Angular directives.
● Used Nodejs for adding dependencies to the project.
● Wrote application level code to interact with the backend and consume the JSON by using RXJS Observables.
● Designed and modified User Interfaces using CSS and Angular.
● Worked closely with business-side clients to deliver attractive, easy-tounderstand screens that appropriate reflected the company's fulfillment workflow.
● Actively involved in code review and code quality check process.
● Followed Agile Methodology for the complete life cycle of the project & Involve In daily stand up meetings.
● Configured typescript application through tsconfig file for various purposes like transpiling, debugging, tracing, generating separate folders for distributable etc.
● Used Filters to change and modify data.
● Committed code change into repository by using version control tool Git.
● Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to import and applications.
● Worked with task runners like Gulp in deploying and testing the application.
● Knowledge in creating Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
● Interact with other developers and end users to design and implement new features throughout the framework