Location : Chennai
Experience : 7 Year
Rate: $14 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
6+ years | Rama
Mainframe technology, ASP.NET, JAVA
Core Programming Languages:
C#, JCL & COBOL, Python.
IBM DB2, MS SQL Server
IBM Z/OS, OS/390
COGNOS 10.1.1, PUTTY, Agile Central (Rally), PVCS
Version Control System
● Achieve maximum data exploitation without any compromise in quality.
● Understanding the specialized needs and complexities of clients.
● Create user-friendly and powerful computational workflows
● Supporting day to day computational needs.
Analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of application code.
Through the combination of industry-recognized expertise, state of the art software and proprietary computing infrastructure, the NovaMechanics’ advanced in silico capabilities in molecular design and simulation provide the most effective path to drug and materials innovation.
● Gather requirements from stakeholders and analyze Functional specifications/ Requirements.
● Conduct feasibility studies for each new functionality.
● Analyze the potential reporting issues in the application.
● Coordinate with the interface application teams.
● PVCS version manager for code migration across various instances to ensure error-free migration of data.
● Prepare system design and database architecture design documents.
● Create new reports and modification of existed reports using COGNOS as per business requirement by client /user.
● Ensure defect free deliveries by following TCS testing procedures.
Global Marine PES is an underwriting system that manages general agents for the marine business. It deals with insurance of CARGO, HULL, LIABILITY and YACHTS. Also, it takes care that risk and premium are divided between the insurer and pool of reinsuring companies. The objective of this project is to calculate the premium earned for the marine policies and also calculating reinsurer share on the loss. The front-end system is PES which helps the users to book the policies and also update the policies. The project supports any modification done to the front-end policy booking system. The user reports in COGNOS includes premium, loss, and reinsurance details for all LOB with appropriate formatting for easy and select retrieval of data.