Location : Noida
Experience : 4 Year
Rate: $12 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
To use my skills, experience and adaptability to obtain software test engineer position that takes advantage of my diverse customer service and technical skills and allows me to grow with a dynamic organization.
Testing type: Manual and Automation
● Having total overall 4.6+ years of experience.
● Having 2+ years of experience in Manual and automation Testing.
● Being creative, responsive, self-motivated, quick learner and team player.
● Good presentation, communication and analyzing skills.
● Willing to learn and adapt to new technologies.
● Good Experience on bug tracing tools like Jira, Bugzilla.
● Extensive experience in software testing understanding business requirement, analysis.
● Efficient in web application testing and knowledge in automation testing using the tool selenium web driver.
● Familiar with various life cycle models like ‘V’ Model and Agile (scrum).
● Domain experience in educational ecampus, elearing.
● Familiar with test Plan and traceability matrices documents.
● Experience in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, CI Testing, Component Testing, Integration, Smoke and Sanity Testing.
● Fair knowledge in SDLC and STLC.
● Good Knowledge on educational ecampus Standards.
● Good at Reporting and prioritizing software bugs.Communicating with the development, QA managers, onshore and offshore coordinators.
Professional Profile I
• Worked as Testing Engineer from Dec 2018 to July 2020
Data base : MS Excel
Technologies : HTML, XML.
Operating Systems : Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Products/Tools : Jira.
Methodologies : Agile (Scrum), ‘V’ Model
Professional Experience III
# Title: I-Vidyalaya Resource Management Software
Role : Testing Engineer
Duration : Dec 2018 to June 2021
Testing Type:Manual Testing
Tools : Jira
I-Vidyalaya Resource Management Software is a web-based application, set up institution infrastructure and software as a service On Cloud (SAAS).
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Understanding the client requirements and project functionalities.
• Identifying the test scenarios as per SRS Document
• Designing manual test cases as per test scenarios using SRS Document.
• Reviewing the Test Cases & Preparing the Test Data.
• Record and track issues logged into the defect-tracking system using Jira.
• Understanding the functional design notes.
• Analyzing requirements and preparing test cases.
• Executing test cases and analyzing test results.
• Retesting the hot fixes on current build of the application.
• Initiating & attending the daily status calls with client.
• Quick understanding of the application functionality and providing maximum quality
• Testing the application in different environment and managing the test cases & bugs in JIRA
Professional Profile II
• Worked as SCM Executive in from May 2016 to April 2018
. Roles & Responsibilities:
• The primary responsibility is to design, plan,execute,control and monitor the supply chain activities and also provide support to the client.
• Being a team lead had been monitor all dispatches & reverse logistics activities in Project management system (PMS) tool.
• Depending upon service level agreement all the task should be completed in TAT (Turnaround time).
• Based on the TAT, cost has been controlled and customer has been satisfied. Interaction with client through net meetings, calls and mail.
• Worked as Trainee from Feb 2013 to Feb 2014
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Worked as a Production Support and has been reported to management on shift basis.
I declare that the information and facts provided here are accurate to the best of my knowledge and belief