Location : Noida
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● Having 3 years of experience in Salesforce development and Analytical problem-solving skills, and the ability to take on multiple responsibilities.
● Extensive experience in analyzing organizational processes converted business automation into Salesforce.com automation like flow & workflows etc.
● Hands-on Experience in creating Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page layouts, Custom Tabs, Reports, and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
● Experience creating Triggers, Apex Classes, VF pages, lightning components, and other actions.
● Implemented security and sharing rules at objects, fields, and record levels for different users at different levels of the organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
● Experience in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Templates, Flows, Workflow, and Approval Processes.
● Extensive business knowledge and customization experience on various salesforce.com standard objects like Lead, Opportunity, Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
● Ability to work independently and also as a team player.
● Superior analytical, troubleshooting, communication, and presentation skills.
● Experience in Administration, Configuration, and Implementation of Salesforce CRM.
● Created various Reports and Report Folders to assist managers in better utilizing the Salesforce system as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the need of the organization.
● Experienced working with VS Code, Data Loader, Import Wizard, and salesforce.com Sandbox Environments.
Client: Maya Luxe
Role: SFDC Admin & Developer Tools: Data Loader, Force.com IDE.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Gathering requirements collecting information, and coordinating with all Business departments.
● Performed the roles of Salesforce.com administrator and developer in the organization.
● Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security, and configured their sharing settings.
● Created the reports and dashboards for each geography within service lines based on necessary analytics
● Worked on various salesforce.com objects, such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Activities, Dashboards, and Reports Custom Objects, Triggers, Pages, Custom Buttons, Reports, and Custom tabs
● Data Migration & Synchronization in Salesforce by Data loader.
● Worked on SF customizations- Apex classes, controllers, triggers, VF pages
● Write test classes
Client: Wholesaling INC.
Role: SFDC Developer Roles & Responsibilities:
● Managing day-to-day support requests and development needs of users.
● Monitoring and Improving Org health and adopting new features, Improving the Securities. Working with sales marketing users to create and manage complex workflow and triggers.
● Worked on Apex triggers and classes to link objects to certain conditions
● Worked on Workflows to update records
● Worked on Data Loader(import and export)
● Develop advanced reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
● Worked on designing custom objects, custom fields, role-based page layouts, custom tabs, custom reports, report folders, and report extractions to various formats.
● Working with sales marketing users to create and manage complex workflow, trigger
Client: SPV Mortgages
Role: SFDC Developer, testing Roles & Responsibilities:
● Working as a salesforce Administrator and Developer, managed more than 100 users.
● Maintain and develop custom objects to build new application functionality and tabs in the SFDC.
● Worked on Apex classes
● Created templates, approval processes, and approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
● Created Custom Objects and defined Lookup and Master-Detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationships among objects.
● Designed different custom dashboards for various user groups based on their business functionalities and needs.
B. Tech from LDC Allahabad.