Designation: Senior Software Engineer (.Net Full Stack)
- Total 10+ years of an ASP.NET Professional Experience in designing, developing, and implementing applications using Microsoft.NET Technologies including 7 Months on site overseas experience (London).
- I have worked on different domains like Healthcare, Insurance, Dispatch System, eCommerce-based Product.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS), Visual Studio Code and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), also worked with Oracle18 in one of pilot project.
- Extensive expertise in Client Server, Web-based and Multi -Tier applications using .Net technologies like C#, ASP.NET, ADO.Net, XML, MVC, WCF, Web API, .NET Frameworks, .Net Core (.Net 6)
- Micro Services Architectures for eCommerce project with .Net Core web API with Repository Pattern, Ocelot API gateway, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Redis, SQL server, Docker
- Worked on Angular with .Net Core API as backend
- APIs testing with Postman and Swagger implementation
- Project Managing tool with Atlassian JIRA with Scrum Approach and Manage projects with Agile methodology.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database design, development and writing T-SQL for implementing complex stored procedures, functions, and triggers in MS SQL Server.
- Involved in development of Data Access, Business and Application layer using C# and ASP.Net.
- Proficient in designing and implementing database layers using LINQ and ADO.NET to connect the application to SQL database and perform queries, also worked with Entity framework
- Good knowledge in T-SQL Performance Tuning and Optimization of queries for reports using MS SQL Profiler and SQL Query.
- Good knowledge on reporting and analysis using Telerik Reports and Crystal Reports.
- Maintain version control using Team Foundation Server and GitHub
- Experience in deploying different web applications on Web Server and Linux web Hosting, Basic knowledge with Azure Pipeline (CI/CD) and how it works.
- Microsoft Visio for preparing project specifications and design documents.
- Very quick learner and keen to adopt new technologies and capable of working in-group as well as independently.
- Ability to work with team collaboratively.
To put in the maximum efforts and knowledge, that I have acquired, for the growth of the organization and to establish myself as an outstanding software professional for developing innovative and high-quality software solutions.
Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology [B. Tech]
o U.V Patel College of Engineering, Ganpat University.
Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL profiler, Postman, Visual Studio Code
.Net Core (MVC + API), ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net, C#, VB, WCF, Web API, LINQ, SQL,
AJAX, Java Script, jQuery, TypeScript, JSON, XML, CSS, HTML, Crystal Report
Web Hosing in Linux and Windows, Basic knowledge of Azure Pipeline
MS SQL, MY SQL, Oracle18, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
RabbitMQ, Microservice Architecture, Redis, Docker
GIT, SVN, JIRA, Bitbucket, TFS
Confidential, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India July 2021 – Till Date
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked on the Healthcare System product.
- Implements .Net Core API and its associated stuff and working on ASP.Net C# and VB.
- Following the Agile methodology for Product Development.
- Communication with Sr developer for gathering requirement on different Story.
- Worked with Integration and reporting tools
Confidential, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India July-2012 to June-2021
Technical Team Leader cum Senior Software Engineer
- Worked on different domain related project like
- eCommerce System
- School Management System
- Task Management
- Document Management System
- Automated Dispatch System [Taxi Dispatch system]
- Insurance Management System
- Content Management System.
- Communication with client for gathering requirement and Analysis, Work Allocation
- Designing database for new requirement
- Research on new Technology, adopt and apply in existing system to use latest Technology
- Managing code branch using TFS of merging code
- Monitor Team and their performance, discussion and problem solving
- Got the opportunity to work on client space
I hereby affirm that the information in this document is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge. With Best Regard,