Location : Jaipur, India
Experience : 5.5 Year
Rate: $25 / Hourly
Availability : 1 Week
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
· Java-based web application development and customization.
· Integration of web applications with REST APIs and other third-party APIs.
· Worked with multithreading, thread, and connection pooling.
· Worked with JSP, Servlets, Spring, Spring Boot, and Hibernate.
· Worked with PostgreSQL from the database side.
· Experience in working with AWS Services i.e. IoT Core, Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), IOT Analytics, Lambda Function, AWS Quick sight, S3, IAM Roles, and Policies.
· Experience in configuring CI/CD for auto deployment
· Familiar with Apache Webserver.
· Experience working with Docker.
· Used Gradle and Maven build tools.
· Across the complete development life cycle of a product adopted at end-to-end software design & development including requirement gathering, documentation, coding & unit & integration testing.
· Worked extensively in the Agile Development process.
Operating System Linux, Windows
Web Development Spring Boot, JSP, Servlets, JSON, REST API, Node Js, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, JPA, Node Red
Database PostgreSQL, MySql, Amazon AWS
Web/App Servers Apache Web Server
Version Control Git, Bitbucket
IDEs & Other Tools Maven, Gradle, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ, Jira, Confluence, Agile Methodology
Project Name: Web App for Smart City Infrastructure
This web app accelerates a city’s evolution to becoming “smart” by providing a sturdy, scalable backbone for the acquisition of city data from sensors, controls, and devices on or near any street light pole.
· Creating APIs to send downlink commands to the device.
· Provision the device and register it to AWS IOT core using API.
· APIs to manage clients and users.
· Deploying the microservices using Kubernetes
· Creating and deploying lambda functions using a serverless framework.
· Creating dashboards in AWS Quick sight to display the sensors-related data.
· Embedding the Quick sight dashboard in the UI application.
· Authenticating Rest APIs using AWS IAM authentication.
· Revised, modularized, and updated old code bases to modern development standards, reducing operating costs and improving functionality.
Project Name: Web app for communicating with Hardware Devices
This App provides a browser-based editor that makes it easy to wire together flows using the wide range of nodes in the palette that can be deployed to its runtime in a single click.
· Created a Transport connector for publishing data from one application using MQTT.
· ML Connector for capturing the image.
· Run Hour Connector to reset the values coming in payload based on selected conditions.
Project Name: Web app for communicating with IoT Platform
This app enables device connectivity via industry standard IoT protocols - MQTT and HTTP and supports both cloud and on-premises deployments. Things Board combines scalability, fault-tolerance and performance so you will never lose your data.
· Install the Things Board instance on Ubuntu VM.
· Secure the web domain by converting http to https using OpenSSL .
· Generated X.509 certificates using two way SSL.
Project Name: Web app for Knowledge Sharing
Created a web application to share one's knowledge whether it is technical or Non- technical.
· Created an application which shows the top number of publishers every week.
· Involve in Unit testing using the RS pec framework
Project Name: Web app for Banking Sector
A Bank application collects the data from the flat files and stores the data into the database using Java.
· Involved in creating the DAO layer for the models,
· Created a service layer for writing business logic.
· Participated in Agile Training process