Dot Net Neveloper
Location : Ranchi, India
Experience : 6 Year
Rate: $15 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Experience in software development and maintenance in ASP .NET domain with C#.
Have hands on experience in technologies like HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, XSD, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Knockout.js and JSON.
Have hands on experience SQL Server.
1. Name of Project: ActionMap
Delivers value through a “Process Workshop In-A-Box” software application called the ActionMap Toolkit. ActionMap helps clients rapidly. Capture and share group members’ knowledge, values and ideas, Focus that shared knowledge on immediately doable improvement actions; and Create direct progress toward organizational performance goals. In addition to creating a basis for long term performance improvement, increased shared understanding can be used to produce immediate benefits in.
●solving stubborn problems,
●identifying quick-win opportunities for improvement, and
●creating strong consensus for action.
· ASP.NET MVC,
· MS SQL Server,
· AZURE DEVOPS
Roles & Responsibilities
· Worked on the front end and backend development.
· Detecting bugs & classifying them based on the severity and priority.
· Involved in the deployment procedure of the coding work
· Verify the defects logged by other teammates and guide them in project completion.
2.Name of Project:Edukapark
Techno Kids provides Computer Curriculum which is a collection of technology projects. Projects include engaging computer activities for children of all ages. Techno Kids help students apply knowledge to analyze information, collaborate, solve problems, and make decisions. It has various modules for:
1. Super Admin
2. School Admin
· ASP.NET MVC5
· LUCENE SEARCH ENGINE
· SQL SERVER 2016
My Roles & Responsibilities
· Prepared Test plan, Test Strategy, Test case Document and Preparation and Review the Documents.
· Involved in the overall process of the edukapark from start up to execution.
· Login the defects in bug tracking tool and verify the defects logged by other team mates
· Review requirements and provide constructive feedback to business/development.