SAP BASIS SENIOR CONSULTANT
Location : Pune
Experience : 10 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : 2 Week
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
· Migration: Performed homogeneous and Heterogenous migration
◦ Source OS: Linux à Target OS: Windows (Azure) and Linux (Azure)
◦ Source DB: Oracle à Target DB: SQL Server, Oracle
· Installations: pre-Installation, installation and post installation activities.
· Upgrades: NW and SPS upgrades on ABAP and Java systems using SUM tool.
· Support Packages: Applying Support packs, SAP Java system component patch update, Kernel Upgradation, SPAM/Saint Update
· Start/Stop: Starting and stopping AS ABAP, AS JAVA and Windows servers.
· Database: Oracle, Oracle RAC, SAP HANA (1.0 SP 12), MaxDB.
· Database Administration: SAP HANA DB Administration, MaxDB Administration and Oracle Administration.
· Transport Management: Transports through STMS and Charm (Solman)
· Security/User Management: Management of Users, Authorization, Roles and Profiles (PFCG).
· Performance Analysis: Monitoring the workload analysis, Space management.
· Tools - CPS, Solman 7.1 (Ticketing Tool), ACC Monitoring, SWPM and SUM
· Others: Lock entry administration, SAP license installation (ABAP & JAVA). Utilizing SAP Service Marketplace for various activities like downloading license keys, registering SAP systems at SAP Service Marketplace, SOLMAN 7.1 as Ticketing tool, downloading EWA reports from Solman.