Location : New Delhi
Experience : 5 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
5+ years of Experience
Certifications: PD1, ADM
Salesforce Expertise: Salesforce Development | Salesforce lightning | Salesforce Classic | Visual Force | Salesforce integration | Ant migration | Service Cloud
Programming Languages: Apex Salesforce, Core java, C, Salesforce Lightning, LWC
Development Tools: MS Office, Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea, VS Code, Postman, Workbench
Salesforce Components: Apex classes, Trigger, Batch Classes, Lightning development, Community
Database: SOQL, SOSL, SQL
Project 1 NPSP Membership and Donation
Roles: Senior Salesforce Developer
● Understand the requirement of the client and Develop and configure things according to client requirements.
Project Descriptions ( A* membership Program ) :
● This project targets the Black engineering leaders in which anyone can be a member of the dev color and can apply for the A* membership program to collaborate with fellow black engineers and managers to achieve the goals effectively. In this project, I built the force.com site which allows the applicants/existing members to fill out a membership form for the A* program and can pay for the membership via the Stripe recurring payment process. Integration between Stripe and the salesforce was implemented in this project.
There are multiple types of membership users can get, and also if anyone wants to get only supporters and donate some amount they can choose supporter membership.
Project 2 NPSP Donation Project
Roles: Senior Salesforce Developer
Responsibilities: Understand the requirement of the client and Develop and configure things according to client requirements.
Project Descriptions ( NPSP Donation System): in this project, I’ve built a force.com site, which is available publicly on the client website,
In this implementation, users can donate any amount to different projects and can get recurring subscriptions on a monthly or yearly basis.
● On the SF side, data is stored like- donor on contact as a donor, donation are stored on an opportunity.
● On the Payment side, I’ve integrated with Sage pay for a one-time payment and GoCardless for recurring payments with a bank account.
● Also, I’ve added some automation for allocating donations to orphans automatically and updated the orphan status after completing the sponsorship date.
I’ve built some reports according to client requirements
Project 3 IT MANAGEMENT
Cloud Analogy Attendance App
● Created a component for HR to monitor the daily attendance of each employee.
● Created a component for HR showing leave application of employees in popup modal when the user clicks on the view button and given approve and reject functionality in component with email notification.
● Created a component for Team Lead to monitor attendance and leaves of their team.
● Gather all requirements from the requirement doc.
Create a lightning component.
Project 4 TELECOMMUNICATION
Open CTI Integration :
In this project, I have integrated a computer to telephony with the use of Web RTC API. This project is used for outgoing and incoming audio and video calls from the salesforce.
Project 5 ENERGY
GEV Contractor Portal Role: Developer
● GEV Group provides specialist engineering and inspection support services to the offshore oil and gas and wind industries in the United Kingdom. They need to show all the working details of the resources involved in projects in the salesforce.
● Create a data model.
● Gather all complicated requirements.
● Understand the flow of data.
● Gather the mockup of the form design.
● Created site for Gev contractor portal which will be accessed by project resources.
Communicate with clients to fix all the bugs.
Project 6 ENERGY
● -Gather all requirements from the requirement doc.
● -Create a lightning component.
● -Develop this component with the current record Id and an object API Name.
-Created multi-select filter lookups to select teams and their project resources and created assignments for projects.
Project 7 AEROSPACE
Aviate Now Role: Developer
● Updating CSS of existing Aviate now design into the custom design as per client’s requirement documents.
● Gather all the new requirements and change existing functionalities.
● Understand the data model.
● Integration with Airport data.com external web service.
Create Apex classes, Batches, and components.