Location : New Delhi
Experience : 5.2 Year
Rate: $23 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
A result-oriented professional with Salesforce offering 5.2 years of a successful career with a diverse role by distinguished performance in Salesforce design, development, and implementation. Strong technical skills and knowledge of Salesforce standard methodologies with proven success in end-to-end implementation and ensuring the effectiveness of various responsibilities to meet specifications. Experience in working with customers, project managers, Business stack holders, and technical teams for securing and executing concurrent delivery. Strong problem-solving & technical skills coupled with decision-making for enabling effective solutions leading to high customer satisfaction and low operational cost.
APEX VISUALFORCE AURA FRAMEWORK WORKBENCH
DATA LOADER DEDUPE BLOCKER
MICROSOFT AZURE BOARDS ZOHO PORTAL
BUGZILLA POSTMAN JIRA
Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM-201) Certified Platform Developer 1 (PD1)
Sales Cloud Consultant Service Cloud Consultant
[Team Lead- Salesforce Lightning Developer- LWC] 01/2022–Present
Techila Global Services [Senior Salesforce Developer- LWC] 02/2019–01/2022
TGS is one of the world's leading providers of Salesforce Consulting & Development and Outsourcing Services.
● Created 25 plus LWC components, and 8 Aura components, designed complex UI using custom HTML & CSS, and created Dynamic lightning forms, count is still on.
● File upload and download functionality Integration with Java Layer, Integration with Google Drive, Integration with Resume Parser.
● Triggers on 3-C objects (Content Version, Content Document Link, Content Document) for providing restrictions on files Upload based on logic. 7 more triggers on other standard and custom objects.
● Used GitHub for package creation to move specific files in Develop Branch and then in the Master branch. Used Gearset for file movement and deployment between orgs.
● Provided Production Support and deployed Hotfix within a limited time.
● Created Test Classes and maintained test coverages beyond 90%.
● Used Jira boards for User Story track. Achieved 100% success rate for User story delivery within deadlines for consecutive quarters, got rewarded for that. Worked as a lead in absence of the Team Lead, in some scenarios, tracked the work of 3 junior developers.
Bajaj Finserv [Salesforce Developer] 07/2019–02/2021
Bajaj Finserv Limited, a part of Bajaj Holdings & Investments Limited, is an Indian financial services company focused on lending, asset management, wealth management, and insurance.
• Involved in the High-Level Requirement gathering, Analysis, and providing estimates and solutions directly to the Business stakeholders.
• Did In-house development of Apex Classes and their test classes, Validation rules, and Visualforce pages to implement custom business logic for various functionalities.
• Worked on automating the business processes using triggers, process builder, approval process, assignment rules, and workflows.
• I was also recognized with Kudos Awards 2 Years in a row between
2019 and 2020.
• To put Debug logs if any functionality gets exceptions and analyzing
the log to rectify the issue.
• Handled major Production support issues on their own with excellent debugging skills. Handled a team of 3 partner resources exclusively on Production support.
• Created Lightning components using Aura framework and controller JS and used Lightning App builder tool to assign them in lightning pages and activated pages based on specific App, Record Type, and profile.
• Reports and Dashboards edit/create/update are part of day to day
• Created Apex test classes with a test coverage of org above 80% and performed Unit Testing of the application to verify the desired functioning of the application.
• Worked on deployment using change set in Agile model. Rollback is
done manually by saving the production files in the local drive.
Bitwin Technologies [Salesforce Developer] 02/2017–06/2019
Bitwin Technologies is a service-based IT company having Indian customers majorly from Insurance and real estate domain.
· Involved in requirement analysis and development.
· Involved in customization and configuration of the applications.
· Involved in data mapping and data migration.
· Involved in developing complex business logic based on apex class, trigger, visual force page, and workflow Creation.
· Post GO Live Production support.
· Deployment from Sandbox to Production using Changeset.