Asst. Manager - Strategy and Initiatives
Location : Chennai, India,
Experience : 8 Year
Rate: $19 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
Senior Business Analyst/Product Manager with outstanding ability to deliver multiple projects/products and manage different stakeholder relationships.
• 8+ years of experience working with global customers
• Ability to drive the projects from ideation to go-live
• MBA and B. Tech from Premier Institute with exceptional academic achievement
Overall Roles and Responsibilities
• Expertise in Product Owner/Business Analyst in Agile project. Created Use Case diagrams, wireframes BRD, SRS and drive project to completion.
• Experience in Agile – Daily Standups, Backlog planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Story Pointing, Sprint refinement, Shown Tell/Sprint Review, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) & Defect Life Cycle (DLC)
• Experienced in ideating and implementing mobile app platforms.
• Experience in ADSR Reporting tool, Functional Process knowledge of Different methods of ADSR Reporting, Functional analysis of Retail KPIs, ADSR Web application experience
• Experience with BI Analytics tool for the retail sector, Functional analysis of new 3rd party integration in BI Tool.
• Experience in Yardi system and various 3rd party tools.
• Defines goals and priorities of implementation increments (phases), in partnership with the scrum team
• Reinforces the program vision throughout the implementation
• Reviews, verifies and signs off on system features to ensure the solution meets business needs.
• Work closely with Business Partners to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value.
• Handled Billing and Payments module for a Dental EHR, providing end-to-end solutions for clients' requirements by active liaison between different business groups.
• Handled Meaningful use-certification for the EHR and designed the business process flow for all the meaningful use measures analyzing the client requirement documents and other open-source documents.
• FRS documentation and Handling Business requirements Review meetings with all the Business stakeholders