Automation Test Engineer
Location : Noida, India
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• 3.1 years of Experience in Automation Testing (Selenium), Manual Testing, Functional testing, Web Service Testing including API Testing using POSTMAN.
• Very strong experience in Telecom BSS Domain and Investment Banking Domain Testing.
• Excellent knowledge of Core Java concepts.
• Experience in SQL, UNIX and Selenium Web Driver.
• Strong exposure on tools like TestNG Framework, build automation tool like Maven
Software Quality June 2019– till date
Analysis of requirement, Application study and Analyst understanding manual test cases. Perform Black box testing, module testing & cross browser testing. Written Smoke, Regression test scripts & execution of same. Preparing daily status report, weekly status report, report etc.
Technical Skill Set
•Desktop Operating Systems : Windows Family and Unix
Languages : Java and SQL, UNIX
Database : MYSQL
Bug Tracking Tool: JIRA
• Experience in working on Page Object Model Design pattern with Data Driven Framework
• Executed test scripts on IE, Firefox and Google chrome.
• Knowledge of JAVA, OOPS Concept, Collection framework, Array and String class.
• Able to run the test cases for all browser namely IE, Chrome and Firefox.
• Proficient in Test Automation using Selenium Tool.
• Good Knowledge in various Frameworks like Data Driven Frameworks.
• Good experience in creating, modifying, and enhancing both manual Test cases and Test Scripts created in Selenium Web Driver.
• Experience in developing the scripts using TestNG annotations.
• Good Knowledge about X-Path
• Experience in Build Management Tool which is Maven for the Data Driven Framework.
• Worked on Repository management tool like GitHub and Continuous Integration tool like Jenkin
• Good understanding of Automation life cycle and Quality process.
• Experience in developing, executing and maintaining Agile test plans, specifications, test cases, test reports and documentation.
• Knowledge of Cross-Browser and Parallel Browser test execution.
• Good experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance in Banking domain and Telecom (BSS) Domain.
• Involved in SRS Analysis
• Worked on Software quality assurance Process AGILE methodology.
• Responsible for Test Case Writing, Execution, Bug Tracking and Reporting.
• Actively involved in Review of test Case.
• Performed Functional, Integration and Retesting, Regression, Sanity, Browser Compatibility and Database testing.
• Enough exposure to all stages of SDLC
• Strong knowledge over whole Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
• Work closely with other testers and developers with bug fixes and Defect Analysis Using defect management tool such as Jira tool
• Participated in Scrum meetings and part of client call.
• Wrote SQL queries to access the data from the database tables to ensure data integrity.
• Basic Knowledge about UNIX Command
University: Mumbai University.
Department: Mechanical Engineering Diploma And 12Th with MCVC Technical.
College Name: B.M. Polytechnic
Project Name OCTAFX
Client OCTAFX, Sweden.
Domain Investment Banking
Octa FX is a multi-asset online broker best known for forex trading. Its financial products and trading platform are accessible in over 180 countries with thousands of users signing in to the platform to trade.
• Multiple instruments – Users have access to over 200 tradable instruments across multiple markets, including forex and cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin.
• Reliable trading platform – Octa FX offers the powerful Meta Trader 4 system, which is a solid and widely-regarded platform.
• Flexible leverage – Octa FX offers competitive leverage up to 1:1000, allowing traders to increase position sizes and possible returns.
• Low spreads – Customer reviews and research show Octa FX spreads are competitive, helping to keep trading costs down.
Role / Job Responsibilities:
• Analyzing & validating the completeness of business requirements.
• Generating the Test scenarios and Test cases.
• Generating Regression Test scripts by extracting the requirements that need to be tested from available documentation and/or Resizing with the relevant people.
• Developed Automation Test Scripts.
• Creating POM (page object model) and Test classes for the framework.
• experience in Designing and implementation of TestNG framework with Web driver.
• Retesting defect fixes on each release build.
• Performed Smoke, Functional, System Integration, Retesting, Regression testing.