- 8.5 years of work experience in Software Development.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis/Programming concepts.
- Strong programming experience in Java/J2EE server-side development.
- Good programming experience in Object Relational Mapping (O/R) concepts using Hibernate Framework.
- Good programming experience in developing web applications using Spring Framework and RESTFUL web services
- Good Experience in Micro Services.
- Good Experience in Spring cloud like Eureka service Discovery, Zuul API gateway and Hystrix
➢ Good experience in Spring Boot and Spring Data JPA
➢ Knowledge on Angular, AWS cloud and Apache Thrift and done sample POC as per the client Requirement
- Good knowledge on template engines like Thyme leaf.
- Good Knowledge on Frontend frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Having experience on DevOps tools like Jenkins, Gradle, Git, GitHub, SVN and Maven.
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts and development experience in MySQL, SQL Server.
- Expertise in debugging and identifying the root cause of issues and developing code fixes in complex Enterprise Level n-tier applications.
- Experience in developing and deploying J2EE applications on Tomcat server.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced development environment.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and creative skills.
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills with the ability to understand the Business Requirements.
- Team Player with the ability to work in all sorts of Environment.
Employer: Present employer
My Position: Technical Lead (16 July 2021- till now )
Employer: TechMahindra Ltd(www.techmahindra.com)
Hi tech city, Hyderabad, TS, India.
My Position: Senior Software Engineer (17 December 2018-14 July2021)
Employer: Infosys Ltd(www.infosys.com)
Pocharam, Hyderabad, TS, India.
My Position: Technology Analyst (09th January 2017- 14th December,2018)
Employer: AaraTech Pvt Ltd(www.aaratech.com)
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, TS, India.
My Position: Software Engineer (11th March 2016-Jan,2017)
Employer: ATS Trans logic Systems Pvt Ltd(www.translogicsys.com)
Begumpet, Hyderabad, TS, India.
My Position : Software Engineer ( 2nd September 2013 – 1st March 2016)
- Languages : Java /java8
- J2EE Technologies : JDBC, Servlets, JSP
- ORMs : Hibernate, Spring JPA, CRUD Repository
- Web Application Frameworks : Spring Framework, RESTful, Spring boot, Microservices
- Databases : MySQL, SQL SERVER
- XML/HTML : XML, HTML, CSS
- Build Tools : Ant, Maven
- Application Servers : Apache Tomcat
- Source Control : SVN, GIT
- IDEs : Eclipse, STS (Spring tool suite)
- Platforms : Windows
- Template Engines : Thyme leaf,Sdu client
- Frontend Framework : Bootstrap
- Tools : Jenkins, GitHub, SVN, Maven, Jira, Bit bucket, Veracode
- Testing Tools : Junit , Mockito
Project : Atacq
Client : Volvo Cars Corporation
Role : Design and Development
Team Size : 5
Tools & Technologies: Java8, Spring Boot, Restful Services, microservices, Spring Data JPA, SVN, Git, JIRA.
- ATACQ manages all quality concerns on cars. To do this, it has enrolled a broad quality system with a high number of transactions with which end users can follow up and manage quality issues on cars on a VCC site.