Location : Noida
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• 3 Years of industry experience in the area of Manual Testing & Automation.
• 1.5 years of experience in Automation.
• Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver using Page Object Model.
• Good experience in creating custom xpath identifier for locating objects on web pages.
• Writing Test cases using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
• Have Good Knowledge about BDD- CUCUMBER.
• Debugging & Running the Test cases and Analyzing the Test Results.
• Understanding Requirement Specifications and Design Documents.
• Familiar with all aspects of SDLC and STLC.
• Familiar with Functional & Non-Functional Testing, Regression Testing.
• Interpreted and converted manual test cases into Automation Sanity and Regression suites
• Well versed with Test Documentation (Test Scenarios, Test Plan, Test Data, Test Cases & Defect Reports).
• Involved in defect management process.
• Timely reporting of Status / Risks / Issues to client by direct interaction in Client Status Calls / Program Calls / Scrum calls and by status emails.
• Preparing End User Guide PPTs for all the Modules.
• Presented Demos sessions to stake holders during different releases of UAT.
• Preparation of Daily Status Report (DSR), Weekly Status Report (WSR).
• Possess excellent interpersonal, communication & analytical skills with demonstrated abilities in customer relationship management.
Duration Jul 2019 to till date
Team Size 5
Description: We provide banking management solution to societies.
• Understanding the business requirements, preparing test scenario, test data & test cases.
• Involvement in Test Execution, Results Analyzing and Defect Reporting.
• Involved in Automation Infrastructure Development using Selenium.
• Created Test cases Using Element locators and Selenium Web driver methods. And deploying the build on QA server.
• Involved in Regression Testing using Selenium.
• Data Driven Testing with valid and invalid inputs.
• Sanity Testing, Re & Regression Testing on modified Software Builds.
• Tracking Changes, Preparing Reports and Updating Documents.
• Responsible for Integration Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing.
• Documentations on Defect Management, Test Management & Test Automation.
• Execution of Selenium Test cases and Reporting defects.
• Interpreted and converted manual test cases into automation, smoke and regression suites.
• Development of Automation Test Script using Selenium WebDriver & TestNG in JAVA.
• Debugging & Executing Automation test script using Selenium Web Driver.
• Involved in Functional & Regression Testing.
• Reviewed Test Reports and Prepared Summary Reports.
• Involved in the Integration Testing for various changes and requirements across team.
• Verifying data through SQL Queries in database.
• Managing Daily Status Report and Weekly Status Report.
• Team Communication and Customer Communication.
MCA(2015)Pune University, Maharashtra 55%
BCA (2012) Shivaji University, Maharashtra 58%
HSC (2009) Maharashtra State board 54%
SSC(2007) Maharashtra State board 68%