Certified Salesforce Developer with 4 years of experience in Salesforce.com. Extensive experience in configuration and customization in Salesforce Lightning.
- Hands-on experience in the development and support of Sales and Service cloud.
- Strong understanding of Workflow, Process Builders, Flows, Triggers, Apex.
- Good understanding of Page Layouts, Record Types, Profiles, Roles, Sharing Rules, etc.
- Hands-on experience in custom development using Aura and Lightning Web Components.
- Good Knowledge in configuring Communities and Force.com sites.
- Hands-on experience in developing a POC in the Marketing Cloud.
- Working experience in Rest and SOAP Webservices. Good understanding of ETL tools.
Salesforce Developer - I November 2021 - Present
Sony India Software Centre
Senior Software Engineer
August 2018 – October 2021
BE Electronics & Communication UVCE, Bangalore University 2014-18
Professional Experience Details
Student Relationship Management (SRM)
This project involved the support and enhancement of the existing student management system of a College University – Purdue Global. The system is used by academic advisors who manage aspiring students and their enrollment in courses.
- Worked on SFDC-SFDC integration via Rest API.
- Handled SFDC-SFDC authentication via connected App, Request, and Response handling for rest web service.
- Development of platform events as per business requirements.
Consumer Service Flow (SONY)
This project is mainly used by Service Agents and Back Office Users to handle Services related to the Products
- Development using Flows, Process Builder, Triggers, and Apex Class.
- Development of various Lightning components using Aura/LWC frameworks.
- Worked on Salesforce Social Studio Integration to Service Cloud for Case Management
- Hands-on experience in access management using profiles, permission sets, record types, page layouts, sharing rules, and OWD.
- Worked on IBM’s Cast Iron (Middleware) for various Rest integrations.
- Configuration of QA and Staging environment.
- Worked on integration to third-party survey app, Qualtrics to send surveys and receive responses.
- Exposure to force.com sites and Communities
- Experience in sandbox pre-refresh and post-refresh activities.
Marketo Integration (SONY)
This project is mainly used for Lead generation for Sales from the third-party application Marketo.
- Marketo Integration to Sales Cloud for Lead generation.
- User access setup for Third-party application to access and modify Salesforce data.
- Development of triggers, and apex classes to handle the real-time data flow between systems.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud POC (SONY)
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and its integration to Sales Cloud.
- Hands-on experience in various tools in Marketing Cloud like Journey Builder, Email Studio, Contact, Content Management, and Social Studio.
Partner Viewer Tool (SONY)
This project involved the development of the Lightning Component to display a list of accounts on the force.com public site based on user filter selection.
- Requirement gathering from the stakeholders and designing the technical flow.
- Configuration and Setup/Administration of force.com site.
- Development of lightning components to capture the user filter selection.
- Development of backend dynamic query logic to get a list of accounts.
B2B Communities for Sony Sales and Service Business (SONY)
This project involved the development of the Partner Portal Community for the Sony Sales &Service Business group.
- Requirement gathering from the stakeholders and supporting the Solution Architect to convert the business requests to technical design.
- Configuration and Setup/Administration of community.
- Development of various lightning components using LWC frameworks.
- Designing page layouts, setup of users, and profiles for the community.
- Deployment of communities and components.
Lightning Migration (SONY)
The project involved tasks related to the migration of components from Classic to Lightning.
- Conversion of Visualforce pages to Lightning Web Components.