Location : Indore
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $18 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
● Overall 3 years of professional ExperienceSalesforce.com CRM platform which involves, Salesforceadministration & CPQ.
● Designed, set up, and maintained Salesforce standard objects, custom objects, and junction objects, while also structuring user roles, security profiles, and workflow rules.
● Product rule, Price rule, Bundle configuration, Quote generation.
● Mobilizing business change by leveraging a Salesforce platform to enable fit-for-purpose scalable business solutions to meet the company’s needs.
● Putting together Salesforce objects, fields, workflows, validation rules and profiles, and all other functionalities.
● Experience in deploying and customizing Salesforce.com.
● Developing Salesforce platforms to meet ever-changing needs.
● Flexible attitude and able to carry out a wide range of duties.
● Configured page layouts, workflows, document templates, record types, & data fields.
● Knowledge of common project management methodologies.
● Created and updated users, reports, and dashboards to track pipeline/stages for management visibility .
● Performed user & administration training sessions for clients to utilize Salesforce and respective programs.
Project Salesforce Administrator,Webvillee ITSolutions,Indore
CPQ was the main requirement for the project. It is a Books management system, which is integrated with online shopping platforms. Inventory management, Price books, Discount Scheduling are some of the major tasks I have performed in this
● Understand business flow and provide solutions to end users.
● Worked on Email templates, Email alerts, Workflow rules, Process builder and other automation tools.
● Quote generation, Discount approval, Guided selling Bundle configuration.
● Hands on Block pricing, Quote templates, custom actions.
● Created Product rule, Price rule and Bundle configuration.
● Deploy data from Sandbox to Production environment with help of Change set.
● Basic automation solutions with the help of Trigger, Hands on experience with SOQL
● Worked on Escalation rule, Assignment rule
Project Name Salesforce Administrator
Description: A dedicated project designed on Sales Cloud for a Training Institute. It demands proper understanding of the business flows and the security. Under the guidance of Salesforce Architect, implementation is handled by me. I also provide user manual sessions for the end user of this project.
Responsibilities : ● Configuration and Customization of Salesforce.com for enterprise wide implementation.
● Managing Users, Data and Security.
● Manages Security, Users, Roles, Profiles, Groups, Queues, Sharing rules and other Setup options.
● Maintaining and Customizing Sales cloud applications.
● Design advanced reports, Dashboards and Business process automation.
● Leverage the Advanced administration capabilities of Salesforce.
● Responsible for ongoing system functionality, maintenance, accessibility and updates
● Resolves and Troubleshoot technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
● Oversight of Data Management and alignment to business processes.
● Map, Migrate and Integrate data into Salesforce as needed.
● Data Validation / reconciliation regularly, audit and validate data for completeness and accuracy.
● Provide remote training through creating training materials and running training sessions
● Self-directed learning, problem solving, and researching of system issues
● Spend up to 60% of the time resolving end-user issues and assisting with training
● Keeping abreast of new Salesforce releases every quarter with functionality changes.
● Identifying gaps between the businesses needs and standard application functionality.
● Documenting the business’s needs.
● Putting together Salesforce objects, fields, workflows, validation rules and profiles.
● Requirement gathering for the quoting track stories and their implementation keeping in mind that the other tracks are not impacted due to overlapping functionalities.
Technology Salesforce Administrator, CPQ
Team Size 3 Duration 10 months