- Currently working for Electronic Arts India. Having total 3 + years of experience.
- Experienced in manual software testing and specialized in Health care and Gaming domain.
- Working in Agile Technology and delivering the user stories on time.
- Expertise in various Testing types (Functional testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, System Testing. Manual testing, API Testing, Application Testing (Game)
- Well versed with all the stages of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
- Expertise in Requirement Analysis, Estimates, Test Design and Test execution.
- Gained significant exposure in direct client facing and Client Management capabilities and good understanding of Business operations process flow.
- Exposure to Test Management tools like Rally. JIRA, JAAS, Testrail and Perf dog.
- Played vital role in communicating issues, concerns, status reports effectively with the leads, onsite counter parts and sharing knowledge across the team.
- Able to work independently in time sensitive environment with minimal supervision.
- Worked on Postman for validating the web services.
- Well versed with Mongo db in validating the responses.
Year of Passing 2018
Windows,Android & IOS
Perfdog & Testrail
Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer
Platform worked on
Windows 7 & Windows 10, IOS and Android
Project Name : APEX Legends Mobile. Client : Electronic Arts, California.
Tools Used : JIRA, JAAS, Test rail, Perfdog, Android Studio, and iTools. Designation : QA Tester II
Duration : March 2022- February 2023
Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale-hero shooter game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. It was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in February 2019, and for Nintendo Switch in March 2021. A mobile version of the game specially designed for touch screens titled Apex Legends Mobile has also been announced which is scheduled to be fully released by 2022 on Android and iOS. The game supports cross-platform play.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Attending daily scrum calls to update on daily tasks and assigning tasks
- Performing Different types of Testing as per the new builds and patches of the builds.
- Involved and worked as POC for the Performance Testing of the application on different platforms
- Performing the necessary testing methods in game area and logging defects on JASS.
- Drafting and execution of test cases according to the requirement specification document.
- Analyzing design issues and gathering applicable information from the development team.
- Identify and analyze defects, identifying root cause. Interfaces occasionally with developers to verify bugs.
- Worked as Test Engineer at AGS InfoTech, Hyderabad (December 2019 to March 2022).
Smart Supplies PMD (Planning Material and Distribution)
- Client : Allergen,AbbVie, Johnson Johnson, AstraZeneca, GSK
- Technologies : Core Java, Manual Testing, Functional Testing, API Testing
- Role : Test Analyst
- Team Size 15
- Test Tool : Post Man
- Duration : Sep 2019 – March 2022
Smart Supplies PMD is easy to use, fully web enabled solution empowers Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organizations of all sizes to effectively Plan, Monitor and Control the clinical supplies process. Smart Supplies PMD solution provides a protocol driven framework coupled with bi-directional integration to manufacturing systems (ERP), IVR services and B2B partners. With Smart Supplies PMD, Clinical protocol requirements are translated into accurately packaged and distributed investigational drug products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Involved in analyzing the Business and Software requirements and gathering testable requirements.
- Involved mainly in Test Scenarios identification, Test case preparation, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Test data preparation, Test case reviews and approval, Execution of Test cases, Capturing and reviewing Test results, raising the defects, and tracking for its closure.
- Responsible for Reviewing Test Case Design and helping the team professionally during Design and Execution Phase.
- Had regular interactions with onsite for clarifications, reporting defects regularly and verification of reported bugs raised by the other teammember.
- Always supported team members in their delivery in the stringent timelines and was Responsible to set the client & team expectations.
Extra circular Activities
- Participated in Basketball competition in corporate league.
- Volunteer in Outreach activities.
- Proactive and self-starting.
- Capable to absorb new information related to area of work and apply this knowledge in a proficient manner.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other members of the team.
- Communicate verbally in a manner and produce written communications in a clear and concise way.
- Active Team Player.
- Good interpersonal skills, Commitment, result oriented, hardworking with zeal to learn new technologies quickly.
- Received appreciations from clients for completing all the projects allocated before the timelines and showed willingness to work in any difficult assignments.
- Awarded “Associate of the Month” forDec’20
- I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.