Location : Indore, India
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $11 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Have 3+ years of IT experience.
• Worked on Exposing and Consuming REST APIs using Spring Boot Framework & JPA.
• Tools used for projects are Jira, Asana, Trello, Github, Postman, CI/CD, Docker.
• Experienced in MySQL, PostgreSQL, And MongoDB for designing and creating schema, and import/export databases.
• Working Experience in Real-Time communication via Web Sockets, socket.io.
• Experienced in unit testing using Junit and Jest.
• Good experience on Integrations of Payment gateway, Twilio chat, Social platforms.
• Experienced in all project phases using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
• Hands-on Micro Process Architecture.
• Possess good written and verbal communication skills, presentation and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work well in both team and individual environments.
Technologies : Spring Boot, Java 1.8, JDBC, ReactJS, Redux, Asana, Trello, Github, Web Services(Restful API’s), Microservice Architecture, Docker, CI/CD, AWS(EC2, Security Group, Nginx), Web Sockets, socket.io
RDBMS/NoSQL : MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo Db
Tools/IDE : VS Code, Eclipse 3.x/4.x, Maven 3.0
Web Server : Apache Tomcat 7.x/8.x, IIS (8)
Version Control : GitHub
Operating System : Linux (Ubuntu 16.04, AWS), Windows 7/8/10, MAC
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Involved in the development of web-based applications with the Spring Boot framework.
• Used Maven as a build tool, and wrote the dependencies for the jars/wars that needed to deploy.
• Involved in the development of sending and receiving mail functionality via both AWS mail services & GOOGLE mail services .
• Involved in developing code for obtaining beans in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of control (IOC) using annotations.
• Extensively worked on Spring JDBC, Spring Security, and JPA.
• Troubleshooting various issues related to the project.
• Involved in Oauth2 as security for both application and XERO transactions.
• Involved in Payment integration with Stripe to add credit cards also to subscribe to various packages to use applications.
Environment: JDK (1.8), Java, Spring Boot, JPA, JDBC, PostgreSQL, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 7, Linux (Ubuntu 16.04), XERO, Stripe.
Developing a saas-based application that is using XERO as a base application. It allows the user to add his XERO organization into the application and can get all his customers, employees, and invoices on the application. This application helps the user to forecast his all account summary. This application forecasts all the transactions which are to be held by the transaction of the invoices including both sales and purchases. It also helps users to receive the invoices via email and then do the OCR to get all the essential information from those invoices including which customer it comes from, price of product, and then reflect it in the forecast.