Location : Noida
Experience : 3 Year
Rate: $12 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (3.3 EXPERIENCE)
•IT Professional with 3.3 year of experience in development, analysis, maintenance.
•Good understanding of technology with focus on delivering business applications.
•Design and maintain Database using Python and developed Python based API (REST Full Web Services), DRF and Postgre SQL
SKILLS: BACKEND TECHNOLOGIES
•Django Rest Framework
•REST Full Web Services
Python Engineer February 2021 – Present
• Developed views and templates with Python and Django view controllers and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
• Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many bug fixes for applications that were the main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
• Evaluated development standards and procedures of engineering processes.
• Used Python and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
• Wrote scripts in Python for extracting data from the Website.
• Build SQL queries for performing various CRUD operations like create, update, read and delete.
Associate Software Engineer January 2019 – February 2021
• Worked with the Stakeholders, gathered requirements, and developed High-level design and Detail design documents.
• Collaborated with internal teams to convert end-user feedback into meaningful and improved solutions.
• Re-engineered various modules for implementing changes and creating an efficient system.
• Developed, tested, and debugged software tools utilized by clients and internal customers.
• Worked on Restful API's to access the third-party data for the internal analysis and statistical representation of data.
• Designed and developed components using Python with the Django framework. Implemented code in python to retrieve and manipulate data.
Project Description: Kaushal Circle is a bilingual professional network application for vocationally skilled workers. The student can create profiles, connect with peers and share their skills via video. It also allows employers to connect with employees.
Complexity level: Integration of in-app chat features comet-chat in the application and various third-party API’s and facing deployment issues.
Tech Used: Python, Django, DRF, MySQL. .
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Development of code as per business requirements for new functionality. Write new/modify existing code as per design using technology like Python, Django, and DRF.
• Integrating various third-party API’s in applications like Push Notification using Firebase Cloud Messaging, Slack Channel, and Comet Chat Server.
• Root cause Analysis and Impact Analysis for post-deployment Defects and work orders.
• Functional testing, respond and resolving quires raised by the testing team.
• Daily meeting with clients to give updates on tasks, Meeting with business team for clearing requirements.
Swim Time Solutions
Project Description: Swim Time Solutions is a website where a user can find swimming trainers and can book appointments for swimming classes or training. Instructors also set their working times, create swimming classes, and set their availability. While developing we are trying to develop it more user-friendly so that users get the best and easy experience from beginning to end
Complexity level: Handling different scenarios at the user end & instructor end to book an appointment, Handling Time Zone.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Using AJAX for API Call for a select date in the calendar.
• Created core Python API which will be used among multiple modules.
• Created unit test/regression test framework for working/new code.
• Payment Systems.