Location : Jaipur, India
Experience : 6 Year
Rate: $30 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Experience as Software Developer:
• Over 6 years of experience as Salesforce Admin and data consultant
• Admin responsibilities as certified salesforce administrator to take care of deployment process
• Deployment of the user stories
• 6 years of experience working with clients based in the EST time zone
• Responsible for the creation of deployment documents and checking bundle records.
• Use of deployment using the Git and Gearset
• Salesforce data consultant involved in migration activities using the inhouse tool and data loader
• Experienced in producing the LLD and data mapping sheet.
• Involved in client-facing roles like gathering requirements.
• Worked on creating data audit sheets which include the utilization of every field in a salesforce object and table.
• Domain expertise of NPSP platform in salesforce.
• B.E. (Information Technology) professional with experience in the area of data warehousing and application development.
• Strong skills in Data Analysis, Data Requirement Analysis, and Data Mapping for ETL processes.
• Hands-on with various Informatica administrator related activities like Code deployments, Creation/Access to Folders,
Connection Strings, Outages, etc.
• Fair technical skills with full life cycle experience on enterprise-wide projects.
• Hands-on various Production Support activities like Job Monitoring, Job Creation, Job Scheduling, Data Analysis, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to understand business problems, goals, IT strategy, issues, and priorities.
• Strong in building relationships & leadership skills and multi-tasking abilities.
• Believe strongly in the concept of work through positive motivation and keen on learning new technologies.