Location : Jaipur, India
Experience : 3.5 Year
Rate: $23 / Hourly
Availability : 1 Week
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
· Salesforce developer with Analytical and Leadership skills having a bachelor of engineering degree in Mechanical.
· Expert in the implementation of each step of the project.
· Hands-on experience in Integrations
· Hands-on experience in Deployment
· Hands-on experience on LC and LWC
· Good understanding of Apex implementation
· Worked extensively on SDLC and Agile methodologies on projects
· Involved in project estimation and project planning activities.
· Worked extensively on Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service cloud platform and integrated various external databases and tools.
· Salesforce Certified Administrator
· Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
· Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
· Salesforce Platform App Builder
· Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
Project Name: Capital Group
· Worked as a part of the Development team where we handled client requirements of creating or modifying new enhancements to the project.
· Designed, developed, and modified Custom objects, fields, page layouts, custom tabs, components, apex classes, and triggers to meet the requirements of the business.
· Worked with businesses to get a clear understanding of their requirements and deliver the same within the assigned period.
· Good hands-on experience in creating branches and pull requests using JIRA, the Source tree
· Used the sandbox for development, testing, and migrated changes between sandboxes
· Debugging the issues faced by end users and ensuring the correct resolution on time.
Project Name: Expense Management
· Track the org expenses and Approve expenses of the org is Automated no need to maintain sheets and send lots of emails, it became a lot easier with features like categorizing and organizing everything in just a few clicks and additionally involving stakeholders only at the crucial stage and also, End-user can Approve or Reject the request through email.
· Created customized application with LWC components to manage expenses & used the approval process and apex for approving expenses of the organization.
Project Name: Performance Management
· Performance management is a tool that helps employees/supervisors monitor and evaluate their work.
· Employees will add OKRs and submit them for approval.
· Added functionality for Supervisor to approve the OKRs and provide the feedback (rating & comments) and comments for HR.
· Supervisor will also be able to reject the OKR and provide reasons for employees.
· Employees can also view their previous year’s performance cycle and keep a track of the current progress.
· Developed the complete application using LWC, Apex, Triggers, Approval process, Batch classes, and ﬂow.
Project Name: Warehouse Management
· Worked extensively on APEX Triggers, APEX Classes, Apex Test Classes, Visualforce pages, and lightning web components to fulfill the framework and various business requirements.
· Worked on various custom objects created as per the project requirement.
· Worked on Roles and Profiles for the organization, which helps them in maintaining the Security of diﬀerent individuals who are working in the organization.
· Customized several Formula fields, Workﬂow Rules, and Validation Rules.