SAP MM CONSULTANT
Location : Pune, India
Experience : 6.2 Year
Rate: $18 / Hourly
Availability : 2 Week
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
· Currently working for Atos India as SAP Certified associate professional with 6.2 years of experience in Materials management
· Good knowledge of SAP MM modules in complex business environments.
· Very good understanding of Business Processes in SAP MM and integration with other modules i.e., with FI & SD and ABAP & SAP & Authorization teams and knowledge (Taken training) on S/4 HANA 1809 and Fiori.
· Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
· High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Handled stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
· Knowledge on Configuring Enterprise structure (Plant, Storage Location, Purchase organization )
· Knowledge on Configuring number ranges to Material master, Vendor master, Purchasing info record, Source list, Quota arrangement
· Knowledge of new Z material types.
· Knowledge on number ranges to the internal and external purchasing document
· Knowledge on new Z document types
· Knowledge on stock transfer
· Knowledge Configuring STO
· Knowledge on Goods Receipt, Goods issue, Stock transfer positing and invoice.
· Knowledge on Pipeline, Consignment procurement process.
· Knowledge on Third party, Subcontracting process.
· Knowledge on Configuring release strategy, Account determination, Spilt valuation, Spilt valuation with batch management.
· Knowledge on Configuring Pricing procedure for Purchase order and Message output determination for purchase order.
· Knowledge on Physical Inventory, LSMW, MASS