Location : Jaipur, India, ,
Experience : 8 Year
Rate: $11 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Proficient with various development, testing and deployment tools- Git & GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes(Rancher), CI/CD pipelines.
• Installation and Configuration of Linux Server( Rhel , Ubuntu, Centos)
• Install, update and upgrade the packages using with rpm and yum tools.
• Configuration of Remote Access utilities, providing user access control on services like telnet, ftp and ssh.
• Monitoring the Servers performance using with performance monitoring tools like top and ps etc.
• Configuring and Maintaining the Disk Quotas and ACLs (Access Control Lists) for users.
• Configuring the LVM (Logical Volume Manager) and extended the logical volumes online.
• Creating and Managing the File Systems.
• Installation and configurations of NFS and FTP.
• Responsible for creating, modifying and deleting users, groups and assigning the permissions to users and groups.
• Installation and configurations of Apache Web Server in RHEL, Centos, Ubuntu.
• Having experience in Hardware maintenance, replacement of the server, Upgrade of Kernel & OS, Server migration.