React JS/UI Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 6 Year
Rate: $12 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
To take up a challenging Career growth with honesty, good relationship and best performance as well as translate my experience, knowledge, skills and abilities into value for an Organization.
CURRENT WORKING DETAILS
Current Organization - Delta cubes Technologies
Total Experience – 6 years
Business Domain – Digital Enterprise
Designation – Senior Consultant
Development Areas –
1. Product Developed –Custom Responsive Websites and React JS Applications using Redux
3. Tools – Adobe Photoshop, Git, Gulp, Jira
Senior Consultant in Delta cubes Technologies (February 2021- Present)
Software Engineer in Gracenote, A Nielsen company (March 2019- February 2021)
System Engineer in Tata Consultancy Services (April 2016- March 2019)
· Creation of responsive sites: The first project to migrate all the Pfizer sites created in .NET to Drupal. Drupal custom site or drupal gardens site were created based on the functionalities present in the site. I worked as a UI developer in those sites.
· Creation of Drupal sites : Exposure to design and develop responsive sites in Drupal.
Following are few sites created -
· Creation of Custom microsites: Responsibility to create microsites for different product brands of Pfizer. It also involved all the phases from requirement gathering, feasibility study, etc. to deployment. Worked on almost 25+ microsites and learned about floodlight tags, minute details of site responsiveness, co-pay card functionality, JIRA software and Github. Below is the list of few sites that I have worked on:-
o https://www.pfizerpro.com/product/precedex/hcp and many more such sites.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Building React JS single page applications using Redux.
· Closely worked with the UX team and the clients on the experience of the application.
· Developed Component library using React, styled-jsx and style guide.
· Practiced Agile methodologies
· Core Developer of responsive sites using latest UI Technologies.
· Engage and brainstorm with the team to come up with creative campaigns and ideas for web and mobile.
· Responsible for adaptive and responsive designing for different devices.
· Understanding cross browser compatibility.
· Regression Testing of Live Applications on emulators and physical devices.
· Ability to model a problem with sensitivity to User System Interaction.
· Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
· Up-to-date with Latest UI trends, techniques and technologies.
· B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.5 from SRMCEM, Lucknow , India (2015 pass out).
· I.C.S.E. (Class XII) with an aggregate of 73% from WHSMS, Varanasi (2010 pass out).
· I.C.S.E (Class X) with an aggregate of 79% from WHSMS, Varanasi (2008 pass out).
· Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry self-starter, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate newest and latest technologies, skills, concepts, and ideas.
· Highly analytical team player with aptitude for quickly scrutinizing environments to identify and prioritize needs/risks and develop solutions.
· Good Communication skills
· Creative troubleshooter/problem-solver who works hard and loves a challenge.
AREAS OF INTEREST
· Reading Tech Blogs and listing music.