- Good in .Net & Sitecore
- Good understanding of Helix principles
- Sound knowledge of Sitecore JSS.
- Sound knowledge of Version Control Tools (Git & TFS)
- Good understanding of extensions of frameworks.
- Have good written and oral communication skills
- Have leadership as well as team spirit qualities
- Ability to adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Responsible & positive attitude
- Experience –
- 4.5 years of experience on SITECORE, worked with 8.2,9.1, and 9.2.
- Possess a sound background in programming techniques such as SITECORE, SITECORE CMS Tool, C #, ASP.Net, MVC, HTML, and CSS.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in developing Server, Web, Applications using Microsoft Technologies
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure and deployment-related activities on Azure.
Technical Skills –
Programming Language: C#,
- Technologies: Sitecore 8.2, Sitecore 9, Sitecore Solr Search, Sitecore JSS
- Web Application Server: Tomcat, Glassfish Server 2.1, JBoss
- JAVA API: JDBC, J2EE
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle 12c, MySQL, MS Access
- API: Postman, Fiddler, Rest Client, Web API
- Framework/Technique: .Net 4.0 +, ASP.Net MVC
- IDE: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Net Beans IDE
Professional Qualifications –
- Sitecore® Experience Solution 9 Developer Certified.
- Sitecore® Boxever Advanced Certified.
- Sitecore® Post-Assessment: Helix Collection Certified.
- Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate (AZ-204).
- Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) from IGNOU.
- Certification in Digital Marketing (Google).
- GNIIT Software Engineering Diploma (36 months program) from NIIT (Delhi).
Software Developed and Implemented –\
Technologies: C#.net, Sitecore 9.1, Dependency Injection, Sitecore Pipelines
Role: Sitecore Developer
Tools: Visual Studio 2019
Description: This project is for Covestro which produces a variety of polyurethane and polycarbonate-based raw materials. This project has multilingual and multi-site features. My Role in this project was to create new components to fulfill the requirements of the client.
Technologies: C#.net, Sitecore 9.2, Sitecore JSS, Dependency Injection, Sitecore Pipelines
Role: Sitecore Developer
Tools: Visual Studio 2017
Description: This project is for an Insurance company that has multiple markets across the world. Role in this project to create a new component to fulfill the requirements of the client.