Location : Noida, India
Experience : 2.5 Year
Rate: $16 / Hourly
Availability : Immediate
Work From : Offsite
Category : Information Technology & Services
Having 2.5 years’ experience in Salesforce Development and Administration
● Strong Knowledge of SFDC standard Data structures and familiarity with designing.
● Created Custom Objects for support project like tickets etc.
● Involve with stake holders to understand the requirements understanding business requirement to design the required entities like custom objects, creating the relationships and junction objects.
● Scheduled reports by creating various Reports (summary reports, matric reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders.
● Migrated Data using for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Data Loader
● Implementing Approval Process for escalation to high priority ticket.
● Implemented Validation rule on Opportunity.
● Experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization, also created various profiles by cloning and configured the permission based on the organizational hierarchy.
● Can handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
● Experience in creating communities, creating users on communities, creating self-registration on communities and different types of license on communities.
● Experience in creating Visualforce pages.
● Experience in customizing Data model of Salesforce.com CRM using Apex classes, Workflows,
Triggers, Batch Apex class and schedule class.
Salesforce Technologies Apex, Visualforce, Triggers , dashboards Reports , Approval Process, Workflow, Custom Objects, Security, Data Loader, Validation rule &Process Builder.
Operating Systems Windows 7
Languages SOQL, Apex, core Java
Tools Visual Studio Code , Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader
Adaab Infotech Private Limited is an incorporated web designing company filled by energy, brave ideas, advancement, and human-focused experiences. Our mission is to make you the market leader by designing fully customized and responsive websites that are important and economical simultaneously. We are offering cost effective Web Designing, Web Development, Logo Designing, SEO Services, digital marketing and internet marketing solutions. We comprehend your requirements and a while later grandstand completely.
Roles and Responsibilities.
● Performing day to day salesforce administrator activities: maintaining user accounts, fields, validation rules, custom views, data migration using data loader or import/export wizard, bulk data updates.
● Creating Page Layouts and assigning different layouts based on Record Types.
● Created Custom Reports and Dashboards for the application.
● Developed Workflow rules, Field updates and Email alerts to implement the business logic for Standard and Custom Objects as per the business needs.
● Configured/Created Profiles, Roles, and Permission Sets for the organization and setting up
● Field level, Object-level security rules for the application.
● Worked on Salesforce case management, assignment rules, escalation rules, Deployed application from Sandbox to different other Sandbox as well as into Production environments.
● Assisting the users with user acceptance testing (UAT) and end user training.
● Automation of various processes such approval processes using workflows, process builder and triggers following salesforce best practices.
Novartis International AG, a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland, is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies by both market capitalization and sales. Salesforce SIC is support project where ticket get generated and assigned to user. Each ticket has owner to resolve the resolution.
Roles and Responsibilities.
● I worked on creating Users/updating profiles.
● I have implemented validation rules on case object.
● I got a chance to deploy validation rule.
● I have created custom objects and fields
● I involved in migrating data using data loader and work bench
● I have created reports and related dashboards on opportunity objects and on some custom objects
● I got a chance to write some test classes for deployment purpose
● I have written some triggers on account, opportunity and contacts
● I have written few visual force pages
● I have created lookup, master detail and roll up summary fields
● I have used automated action like workflow, process builder, and flows.
● Every alternate day I used to monitor batch apex class, schedule apex and Quequable apex.
● I involved in teams meeting in daily status update in standup call
● Bachelors of Computer BSc (computers)from Osmania University
Bachelor of Education from Osmania University