Angular JS Developer
Location : Jaipur, India
Experience : 6 Year
Rate: $20 / Hourly
Availability : 1 Week
Work From : Any
Category : Information Technology & Services
• Having around 6 years of extensive hands-on experience in developing and deploying n-tier based applications with an agile development process.
Angular js, Angular Material, Angular 7+ versions.
• An experienced team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who has the ability to work independently under pressure and aspire to learn new technologies.
1. Working as Software Engineer from 2016 Feb.
Web Technologies - HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular js ,Angular Material, Angular2,
IDE: VS Code.
Versioning Tools: JIRA, SVN, TFS server, Azure DevOps, TS-Lint
Project Name: – Ministry Of Health Malaysia
The Project deals with the Management of Assets and Services in 115 hospitals in Malaysia. Currently, the Assets and services are handled by 5 separate companies which are under MOH, Malaysia. The project develops acts as a common portal to manage all assets in a single place. My part in this project is business Intelligence which is completely charts related. Most of my work is in the Front end, HighCharts and JQuery related
Technologies: HTML, Angular Js, CSS, Bootstrap
Duration: Oct 2019- Till Date
Roles & Responsibilities:
This project was started from scratch level for Development and Implementation.
Interacted with Business Analysts to gather requirements, prepared Understanding
documents, and developed.
Actively participated in the scrum call.
Project Name: i-Health
The company is an industry initiative to diagnose and cure sick and incipient MSEs in the manufacturing sector. Its expert consultants will identify the actual reasons for sickness and prepare a revival plan after extensive discussion with bankers. Ensures revival plan is implemented by handholding the enterprise depending on the enterprise.
i-Health is a custom workflow application developed in Angular, WebAPI, SQL Server using Microsoft Azure services, to increase the efficiency of Loan processing, and capture various metrics along with the flow.
Technologies: Angular 5/7, Material UI, NgRx, Localization, Azure MSAL, Azure DevOps
Duration: Dec 2018 – October 2019
Roles & Responsibilities:
• This Project has started from scratch level for Development and Implementation.
• Developed more than 17 stories in 2 Iterations.
• Involved in R&D for implementing Azure B2C login from Angular application using MSAL.
• Owned the entire front-end development and completed the development of most of the
• Code unit testing and code coverage.
• Actively participating in the scrum call.
• Involving in Code Review using Visual Studio Tool and generating Bug Report Status.
• Involved in server configurations and deployments for local and client testing in Azure.